Youth Technology Pvt. Ltd - returning money back

ashish1293 on Feb 11, 2014
Youth technology pvt.ltd.(the company is registered from Sagarpur) company owners(Rahul Dubey, Rahul kesi) have cheated us by illuding us saying that you'll generate income via your websites(which they gave to us) and Human Resource part.For the first 2 months things were going right but after that my and other members websites aren't working and aren't working till date (www.knottyleak.com)and the company owners aren't telling us any reason nor picking our phone calls.They once said that Cyber branch is doing investigation and after that they haven't picked our phones.They even promised that they have their own advertisements which they will give to their members so that we can generates income from that from their websites via click rates but those advertisements haven't been launched yet.They have cheated us and now they aren't running our websites nor returning our money, they are saying that the company is bankrupt, on the other hand they have opened another company(Youth telecom) with another business(B.P.O) of their own.

Sir, when i joined their company i was given my website (www.knottyleak.com), they said that the payment (Rs.8000)i gave to them was for only once in a lifetime and i wasn't suppose to pay any additional amount in the future forever but now they are saying that the websites which they gave to me and to the other members was only for 1 year. I got my website in the month of September 2013 and it stopped working in early December 2013, which is hardly 3 months.

They said that when i'll convince two people to join their company, i'll get a bonus of Rs.1000. I convinced two people to join the company, they gave the money in front of me to the one half of company owner Rahul Dube(he's the one who generally collects the money from newly made members), i was given a cheque of Rs.1000/- but the cheque bounced and till date the company hasn't even given me my 1st income of 1000/-.
We tried to threaten them that we'll loged an FIR against them, the reply they gave to us was even shocking. They said that go on lodge an FIR, nothing will happen to us and after that they even said that they will not refund our money back.

Sir, they are enjoying their lives without any fear.Please take a strict action against them and make them refund our money back.
They are running their BPO (Youth telecom) from our money and when we asked them to return our money they said that the comany(Youth technology pvt.ltd.) is bankrupt.

They took Rs.8000 from every person who joined their company in order to run a website and generate income from that.
They need to return a total amount of around Rs. 1.6 lakhs (my and other members money).

I've attached the photo of the cheque which bounced and a couple of text messages screenshots which shows that he needs to give me my money back.

returning money back returning money back returning money back

Complaint comments 0 Comments