[Resolved] 1 Step Solution — complain for not completing the action promised after my first complain

30/1, Pankaj Mullick Sarani, Garcha, Ballygunge, Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 asrita singh on Apr 11, 2019
This is a fraud company. It only takes money from its employees and not even pay them for their work. I was a employee there and they did same with me. Even they have not paid me for my training period and also for working period. Few day before on 10th jan 2019, i worte a complaint against them and they promised me to give my money back which they took as security money and also promised to give my payment for the training period along with the working period. It has been more than 3 month today and they have not even paid me a single penny. Even now they are not receiving my call. I would request them all working there should leave the company as they are all fraud and the working environment there is bad, space is also to less to work there. And they do not pay there employees. I have the proof that tgey have promised to pay me my money back. I have the recording and also the email stating that they will pay my secuity money and my training period payment. It is almost 3 months and they are still doing the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019
It was my fault. There are working to resolve my issue. I was the one not asking them for update. It was I how was in fault this time. And I sorry for my actions. There call this time made me understand that it was my fault not the company. They were working for my return and the mail id I was using to contact them was wrong and I misunderstood them. I am thankful to Mr. Pramit to help me and solve my issue and also he made me realize my fault. And I am sorry to the company and also to Mr. Pramit for my fault, sorry I misunderstood the situation and also the company. I hope for the corporation from the company and forgive me for the misunderstanding.
Updated by asrita singh, Apr 12, 2019
It was my fault. There are working to resolve my issue. I was the one not asking them for update. It was I how was in fault this time. And I sorry for my actions. There call this time made me understand that it was my fault not the company. They were working for my return and the mail id I was using to contact them was wrong and I misunderstood them. I am thankful to Mr. Pramit to help me and solve my issue and also he made me realize my fault. And I am sorry to the company and also to Mr. Pramit for my fault, sorry I misunderstood the situation and also the company. I hope for the corporation from the company and forgive me for tge misunderstanding.

1 Step Solution - complain for not completing the action promised after my first complain

Company:1 Step Solution