1Pointonesolution — fake agreement and fraud and forcing to pay penalty

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 nive123 on Mar 8, 2019
This company is providing me some captacha entry work with agreement and ask me for my photo, aadhar card, and made agreement with me. After that they gave me a mail id and password and a fix date to start work but as i think they are fake company so neither i started there work nor login in to there mail id. Now they are asking me for pay 24000/- as for penalty. Afterwards they are not compromising and not closing the file and demanding money. Now their advocate call me for legal action please take action as soon as possible and send me mail.

I got this mail -
This is to inform you that, we legal department has received your case, and we found that your agreement has been terminated by our client end that you have signed. Now, we have verified your case found that you have breached the conditions of the said agreement. The agreement is governed under sections 73, 74, 75 and others of the indian contract act and relevant provisions of the indian arbitration & conciliation act, 1996, therefore if you fail to make payment for the losses occurred to our client then clause 17 of the said agreement shall be invoked against you. We are serious for our client and loss of their work. Further criminal proceedings u/s 406, 420 and other relevant sections of indian penal code shall be initiated against you, if you abscond from the situation.

Your attention is sought in this regards that in the event of your failure to pay the amount what our client is demanding, you will be penalized to pay double the amount and further a legal notice will be issued to you by our advocate. Still, you fail to pay this amount then we will call upon you here for legal proceedings.

Our client is a sole proprietor and if you don't follow any of our advice then, provisions of the indian arbitration & conciliation act, 1996 shall be invoked against you. Thereafter competent court will select an arbitrator and at that time you might need to pay an amount in tune of rs.24000 inr - or more for total loss. We want you to cooperate with our client. Please make payment as early as possible.

Advocate vinay prakash pandey

fake agreement and fraud and forcing to pay penalty
Updated by nive123, Mar 08, 2019
kindly help, I need to get out from this. Please help..

Comments

I am facing the same problem.. they are very good in blackmailing, and making their terms very much fake.. they are frauding with us.
nive123's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 3, 2019
kindly ignore them and tell that u won't pay any penalty to them.. They can't do anything..
mahendrakumar20's reply, May 21, 2019
how to get out form this
abcmca's reply, Jun 11, 2019
apka problem solve ho gya kya ya avi tak problem hai hi mere ko bhi same notice aya hai plese reply
same here
Kindly get in touch.

Facing same problem
i am facing same problem so i request to all help me to out from this

abcmca's reply, Jun 11, 2019
Bhai Kuch pta chala kya kana hai
i am facing same problem so i request to all help me to out from this

Bhavana Zoya's reply, Nov 4, 2019
Kya apka prblm solve hogya?

Same here i get this panelty notice yesterday same advocate send me this notice in my email.. What i do plz.. Help me
shubham.194's reply, Jan 2, 2020
Bhai aapki problem solve hui.
Mera v same msg kiya hai.
Please reply.
Shubham
Same problem is with me
Plz kindly help me

Or aapke problem resolve ho gai kya
Even i am facing the same problem i am from karnataka and they are saying to come to ahmedabhada court...they said me that if your ready to pay out of court then it will be 14000 or else it will be 14600...if i deny it will 70000 please hele me they sent me the email advocate notice also...plz help me
They said me to go to the court tomorow sir please help me [protected] i m getting the call from this numbr sir
ShaliniS8's reply, Feb 7, 2020
Hi. What happened to this issue ?
Iam facing the same problem please help me out of this situation
ShaliniS8's reply, Feb 7, 2020
Any update ?
Any update on this issue ? Cause I just received the legal notice but am not making any payment. It's basically fraud, by now we understand. But I just want to know from the old people what is the status now ? And yes they have taken the id proof as well
No need to worry abt such notices, the notice is nt valid as the details of the the client is nt mention nor the details of the agreement. For further details u may contact on [protected]
Dimpu_singh's reply, Mar 6, 2020
Where i contact
I have got the same mail after working for this company for like 3 days. Let me know what should I do.
I also facing that problem please help me
Is any body recieve and legal notice at home
I am facing same fake data entry job... ADVOCATE VINAY PRAKASH PANDEY. He pressered for money to me

I have got the same mail after working for this company for like 6 days. Let me know what should I do.

1Pointonesolution - fake agreement and fraud and forcing to pay penalty