[Resolved] 24 Online Bazar — not sending the order

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 narendra630
I ordered some products amounting rs 1030 from this website. They manifested my order no 13986 but that time i could not picked up. The items were returned back to 24 online bazar company by the delhivery on 20 jun 2017. Now the company is not resending the order nor picking the customer care telephone no [protected] however payment is already done to the company.

not sending the order
not sending the order
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2017
Deficient items were delivered now.

Comments

We had replied your every mail on time. Is it right or wrong ? Even your problem is solved.
narendra630's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 8, 2017
All complaints has been resolved
I paid rs 270 by Paytm without mentioning order id. Now what i do?

24 Online Bazar's reply, Apr 11, 2019
You asked for a fast delivery service after place order, we have no fast service.
We had refunded your full amount on 4th March.
Thank you.
Fraud site, please please don't buy any product
24 Online Bazar's reply, Apr 11, 2019
Can you show any proof that you paid the amount but not received the product or refund from our end?
I give 0 rating it's total wrost and fraud site, it's no shopping site
Thank you.
I paid payment and reply by this company, refund my money
24 Online Bazar's reply, Apr 11, 2019
If you paid the amount then you received the product or refund from our end.
I paid for my order id 32944 but it is yet
not showing anything about my order. Madharchodo milo samne fir btate h tume.
Please don't buy products from here.
No any customer number or email so we contact them.
24 Online Bazar's reply, Apr 11, 2019
We had refunded your full amount on 4th March.
Thank you.
I paid again for my order 33119 on 24online bazar but after two days its showing only awaiting payment.
I paid for my order id 33119 on[protected], rs 270 by Paytm successfully but it showing in order status that payment is not received.

24 Online Bazar's reply, Apr 11, 2019
You are not familiar with an online purchase.
We clearly mention after place order if you pay from your Paytm wallet then please inform us order ID and amount. Because we receive an amount from other buyers, so it is hard to identify the sender. But you just send the amount not inform.
We had refunded the amount of order ID 33119.
If our information is false you can reply here.
Thank you.
I’m trying to contact uh but not receiving any call and I’m send message on email but not responded.
I have place an order(36953) and done the payment through gpay on that day itself.Still the order is in pending process. They are not responding to my mail and call also. So don't buy products from this website.

I have placed orders 38127 and 38128 for Rs 289/- each through payumoney gateway.I got acknowledgement from payumoney that my payment is successful to 24onlinebazar.I am attaching copy of SUCCESSFUL payment.But in 24onlinebazar website, it’s showing that NO order has been placed.I have tried to contact their customer carrom given no :91 [protected].But number is coming switched off.I also wrote a complaint on their site but no acknowledgement.Its giving me feeling that it may be fraud website.
I request this website, either to refund my money immediately or fulfill the order.Itherwise, I will be forced to complain in CYBER CRIME.
RAHUL

I ordered for a prepaid item with payment ID[protected], merchant order id-38455 on 26th July whereby the transaction was successful but there is still no update regarding the product. I have sent couple of mails and event left messages on the FB messenger but still no reply. Fraud online shopping company . No one replies to your mail neither no one ever answer their customer care number. The website should be black listed.

24 Online Bazar - not sending the order