2Gud — 2gud.com fraud with me and did not refund my money

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Bivash Bag on Feb 13, 2019
Sir i have order Yu Yunique 2(Coral Black, 16GB) from 2gud.com but seller sent me Yu4711(8GB) mobile phone which is too bad in condition and the phone is cheaper than Yu Yunique 2 which i have order. ok then i request a refund but its says that it will take a day to approved and i will get a call from 2gud team, but after a day they did not call me; not only that i have got a email and sms which says that " the seller will not be able to fulfill your return request for the item. In case you need any product related assistance, please contact the brand". is this a joke? this product came with 10 day return policy and thats why i think i am safe and 2gud is from flipkart so it blindly 100% trusted, but this incident is broken my all trust, now i am trying to contact with customar care but they only give Email Conversation option there has no option for Call Back facility or Mobile no to contact them manually. please help me i am now resigned!! please stop this kind of fraud seller and approve my refund process!!
My Order ID= OD[protected]