69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010 — different product - refund product amount

69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010, India
 Priya Nagarathinam on Mar 19, 2018
I have ordered an shivangi joshi taffeta silk red embroidered semi stitched lehenga from aftics online shopping.com. The product was shipped by kiteshop with awb number[protected] & order no 13501. I received the product day before yesterday. But the product delivered was entirely different which is pink and green colour and quality of the material was really bad like dupatta. Take back the product and refund my amount.
The website has return policy, contact no, refund, shipping and help desk links. But the link is of no use because clicking on any of the above links nothing happened. What is the use of keeping such a creepy website like this with no use and delivering entirely different product with low quality. First block this website.

Comments

I have ordered silk saree in dis website ... I got my order 2days back... And da product wic I ordered and got is totally different... I don't want dis product ... So return my money back.and take dis product im not at all satisfied with dis product... Seriously wen u don't knw to snd correct product y u do online business
I want my money back. The product sent to me is not what had ordered. Orddt18270
I want my money back..the product is very very bad.the product I want this not that.invoice NO-OD[protected].

69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010 - different product - refund product amount

69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010