69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010 — return my product as soon as possible.

Debangsi Behera on Oct 27, 2017
Return my product as soon as possible. Awb number 1529210048451 & order no. A24675. What u hv sent shall i behave with u politely or kick ur website. Ur product not only differs it is total a different thing i saw it 100 times den also i can't understand what is it. Bhai apse request krti hun yeh product aap le lo. And mera paisa wapas dedo. Bhagwan apka bhala karega nei toh zindegi mein koi bheek v nei dega. Don't play with customers kkk

Updated by Debangsi Behera, Oct 27, 2017
And the customer care number and email id is incorrect all are invalid .
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

You give me worng product give my money back

Return my money 1400. hundred..u snd me low quality and wrong product...my order FNC-24088
I think u cheat the customer ...not givn the contect no...or any link for return ur delivery nd return back customer money...hw we contect with ur compancy...very bad..
I had ordered a black and white mirrer work designer kurta and received something rubbish.I want my refund or my order back as soon as possible my FN no-FN27649 it is unprofessional on your part to harras the coustmer.It will take you to no success.
Return my money u send me wrong product
Return my money u send me wrong product
मैने online साडी मगवाई थी, FB पार साडी का रंग भी select किया था.लेकीन मुझे दुसराही Product मिला है, कृपया मेरे पैसे मुझे लौटाद.
Product : 43862
Code Collection : 650

Returning the product and give back my money.
don't play with customer i don't want this product. give back my money. Returning the product
my awb no:[protected] order no:56674

69 Sukan Point Near Yogi Chowk, Surat 395010 - return my product as soon as possible.

Website: