70trades — trading scam brokers

Sarithach on Mar 7, 2018
Fraudulent company.

I am unemployed and wanted to learn trading. I have no knowledge re trading or such broker websites.
I registered on thier advert and since then i received several calls to make deposit and start trading.
They calim to be a regulated company and are very prompt attending to emails initially. Once the deposit is made they do not contact anymore and even block your email to their servers.
It happened for three long months and then i noticed the deposited amount was deducted. After a long and frustrating emails ad chat they tell me that they reserve right to deduct amount if there is no activity for three months long. I mean they deliberately extended the three month of no communication and took liberty to deduct amoint and make account non operational.
There is no response to emails and online chat is waste of energy. They promise a callback and this is still the same status for the days to come. We "will call u back".
They deny to return my amount. I got the trials of the emails and undelivered emails. The chat messages are saved.

Can you please act on this company asap and protect unsuspecting citizens like me?

How can i get my money back?
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0