[Resolved]  A 2 Z Solution (pi-532501),cuttack — fake job provider and giving bounce cheque

Sir, The company called me to their office on dt-8/12/2018 and asked me to deposit rs.500/- for registration. They also asked for all the certificates and testimonials.Then after 2 days, they informed me that, a engineer job has been finalized in tata steel, jajpur for which, i have to come to their office with all the certificates, photos and 50% of the first month's salary for deposit. when i had given the money 10000/- on dt[protected], they told me to wait 15 days. after waiting 15 days they did not receive my call. after that when i went their office they told me to wait 1 month. when i harassed, i had told them to return my money.They did not give any job. Then they gave a cheque o[censored]rban co- operative bank . when i deposit this cheque, bank said that it is a bounce cheque. now i am going to file case against Mr R das, mrs sudha and their all ladies employee. i have all their photograph and their name . after filing complain on friday i will publish their all picture in newspaper. i request every one to not to go that consultancy. They are trapping innocent people for employment just like honey trap. they gave me a reg no-14260, money receipt no-6227, my name is- sambit saurav giri, their govt reg id-[protected].
I request you to interfere in the matter and take suitable action. i will give all evidence. I request every one to file case against section-138 and 420
fake job provider and giving bounce cheque
fake job provider and giving bounce cheque
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019
my issue is resolved. our conflict is happend due to their some Hr intolerable behavior.Thank you
Updated by SAMBITSAURAV GIRI Apr 30, 2019 they have another branch. they are taking the money as regd. charge for giving the employment and use it in their another branch. their details-Advanced A2z Solution Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U74999OR2018PTC028595 and its registration number is 28595.Its Email address is [protected]@gmail.com and its registered address is HIGH COURT COLONY, PLOT NO-556-857 KHATA NO-21 ARUNODAYA MARKET BADAMBADI Cuttack OR 753012 INDIA.
Updated by SAMBITSAURAV GIRI Jul 01, 2019 They are really big fraud.They change their mobile number. they gave me a bounce cheque, which have bounced two time. they have connection with that bank to make delay in cheque return. now it is over. i am going to file case on thursday with all proof about their employee and their company. i will file a case of criminal activity against mr Das and Mrs sudha. They are trapping just like a honey trap.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

a-2-z solution, badambadi, near - ahalya mandap, high court colony, cuttack-753012, Cuttack Sadar, Odisha

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career