Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd (A Group Of Dhfl Company) — false commitment and delay in process

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 mukeshs17 on Jul 15, 2017
Ear sir/ madam,

I have applied a loan at your faridabad branch. My name is mukesh singhal and applied a loan for my wife name ruchi singhal. I want to buy a builder floor at sgm nagar faridabad. The property value is approx 18.70 lac so i have applied a loan of rs 15 lac. I have received a call of mr. Sanjay from the branch. I clearly told him property location and required loan amount. He told me that on 8 lac onwards we charged 11.75% rate of interest, 1.5% processing charges along with service tax and approx 4000 other charges as ldgal charges. On home loan insurance if you take loan after your limit we will charge home insurance at it is not mandatory. On the assurance of 11.75% interest rate they have picked up my papers and along with processing fees chq of rs 5750.

After all profile verification done they told me you are eligible for 26 lac loan but your have other bank emi so we can give you we will gives you loan or rs approx 14.94 lac. I told them ok and told them please provide me senction letter. But they did not provide me senction letter yet after lots of request.

After this they told me for property verification. I saw him property and all legal formalities also done smoothly.

Now i told him please issue desbursal letter and confirm me my monthly emi amount and what is process of take subside back under pradhan mantri awas yojna. They confirm me emi amount approx 18000 on loan amount and told me they give me disbursal amount as 14 lac as interest charges and balance 94k as home insurance with interest rate of 14%. I told them you pick my file as assurance of 11.75%, my profile is clear; cibil score is 831. Other banks offer me loan on my profile @8.5%. Unsecured loan offer by hdfc and yes bank @11.5%. Why you are charged huge interest rate of 14% and huge amount in home insurance. They never gives me satisfactory reply only told me its company policy.

After that i have called at you branch and talk with mr ashok as a new customer he told me that on 8 lac onwards we charged 11.75% on home loan whether its flat, builder floor of house.
After this i met with mr. Manoj who was doing canopy activity in my area told me that on 8 lac onwards our interest rate is 11.75% if the customer unable to provide income source we charge 14%.

Today they provide me sanction letter after long followup with interest rate of 14% and also add home loan insurance without my information.

Kindly look into the matter

Thanks and regards

Comments

Hi Mukesh,

Hope your issue has now been resolved. If not, please connect with us at our toll-free helpline[protected]between 9AM to 6PM over Monday to Saturday). Or email us your contact number along with the issue details at [email protected]

Our representative will address it on priority.

Team Aadhar Housing Finance

Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd (A Group Of Dhfl Company) - false commitment and delay in process

Company:Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd (A Group Of Dhfl Company)
    Faridabad