Aakash Institute — batch cancelled after fee collected and money not refunded

2nd Floor, Dukes Avenue, Above Reliance Trends Left Wing & 'D' Mart Right Wing, Shaikpet, Hyderabad, Telangana., Hyderabd, India
 prakash987 on Apr 10, 2019
I admitted my daughter in aakash, shaikpet hyderabad branch in dec, 2018 and classes to start in april 2019 as they told me that they have tie up with school my daughter goes to.
They made me pay fee of rs 1, 27, 611 in dec 2018.
After fee is paid aakash told me they are cancelling the batch and they have no tie up with school.
Aakash refused to pay me back even when they took fee from me by lying about school tie-up. They say aakash policy is not paying back even if the mistake is on their side and they cancel batch.
After several calls and month later, they said they will pay by withholding 17k.
Again, after several more calls, they will pay but in few weeks. They took bank details to transfer money.
Called after few weeks in april 2019 and they tell me that my money is paid in march.
When asked for details of payment, they tell me that they did not pay, but a check will be mailed to them from delhi to them.
Whenever they receive the check, they call me to collect the check and they say it could take several weeks to receive the check.
I am back to where i was. What do i do now?

[Apr 10, 2019] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Parent! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your PSID or phone number so that we can look into this immediately.
Updated by prakash987, Apr 16, 2019
I called Aakash and gave them all the details.

Aakash Tower, Plot No-4, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075
    Aakash Institute - batch cancelled after fee collected and money not refunded