Aarti Enterprises Gst 07amrpb5436g1z0 — power bracelet

I had bought a power bracelet, for which this company promised me that whenever I want to return it within a month cause of any reason, I can do it return and I will get my money returned back. They also give me a replacement warranty for one year. But now when I ask them to replace it after two days of purchase they said ok, they will replace it and will process for the same, but from the next day they are not responding my calls.
And now as per they are continuously ignoring my calls, I understood that they sold me a fake product it's not up to the mark as they said, so I want to return it back but they are not receiving my calls.
Purchase dated[protected]
Challan No. 919
Contact person of this companies are Pinky, Kavita etc. and the contact no. is [protected]
This company is located in Saket.
Updated by prisharma0587 Mar 23, 2018 still not resolved

Comments

I am also cheated by the same company. Have u received any solution to this.
A company cheated me twice wia your delivery service first time i paid 4200/- rs to you and second time 2800/- (bank to bank tranafer) i have both of bill which is yours. If you can help me with that company name pl do let me know otherwise ill go for another step. Bill no. Is 20333 mr yogender date 18/012020.pl help me out thanks

M-53 Mandir Marg Saket New Delhi