Aayurvita Kesari — fraud business proposal from aaayurvitakesari

Dhar, Dhar District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Amp911 on Sep 5, 2018
Getting call from this company - aayurvitakesari.com for starting business in chandigarh from [protected] shruti thakur. Deals final in 30000. Deal final with mini and raviraj account manager. After getting money they sent one box with some medicines but didn't provide us link from where we get orders after make more than 100 plus calls they provide us link with tat of 96 hours to activate link but after 140 hrs link was activated after this they didn't activate order details take more than week. We are calling them again and again marked mails but they are team of looters mini, shruti thakur & raviraj not responding provide us 5 orders in which 3 nos are wrong and 2 are not contactable now they didn't receive our calls not responding to our mails. Be ware of this kind of fraud company aayurvitakesari. There are looters on website they didn't have any contact details in contact us section also write wrong mail id. Company is from indore, mp. Don't trust them they are fake and frauds.

There name address and details

14-15 near yadav dhaba

Account name-aayurvita
Account number-[protected]
Ifsc-barb0pitham
Branch name-pithampur-indore

Comments

I agree to my friends word wht has written in this blog, really they are a company of looters, lets log FIR against the company. As there is a police station at pithampura and contact no. Of that PS also given in net. So i m requesting all my friends to log their complain through calls.
I also received the same call and after this I have asked them that I want to visit your organisation first they have refused and told that we will give you a call after that u can visit our organisation.
I am also the victim of this fraud. I paid this company the deopist amount but after that dident got any sell. I am asking for the refund but they are now not receiving my calls now. For details you can contact me [protected].

Aayurvita Kesari - fraud business proposal from aaayurvitakesari