[Resolved] Abn Amro — card was theft picked pocket blocked police complaint

Plot No 24 Huliyal layout 3rd cross, Vinayak Nagar, Bagalkot, Bagalkot, Karnataka, India
 Abutalib Gabbur on Jun 27, 2019
27, July 2006 . My purse was stolen / pickpocket incident happened then some how I collected customer care no blocked my card and took service request no as the same time logged police complaint and shared copy as well. Previously I don't have any pending dues amount at that time . So bank has not send the onther Duplicate card I was under impression that my card was cancelled and I my not received any statement's too.

After two years I received call From recovery agency your card amount due Rs 16000. I told them share me my Jan to Dec 2006 statement copy I will pay not send no calls after share incident.

I was responding the call and I transferred then went to gulf for long term. Now again rec'd call insist to clear dues Rs 27000 also read to final settlement in Rs 6700. I not agreed shared my all old crossponding no response but it reflects in CIBIL .I ll decide to file case against Lok Adalat the consumer forum. If not resolved ready to go the court with financial experts advacate. If any one faced similar incident how you resolved and removed from CIBIL to get better report card me on +[protected]. Or contact on WhatsApp.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-23 20:13:59
1) My ABN Amro Complaint is not resolved, 2) [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], till i am receiving threatening calls from 8879760705 Aayesha and 8879989794 Sachin 3) Mail subject corresponding - ABN/RBS SOA INTIMATION DETAILS ABU TALIB GABBUR Note - ABN Amro is not sharing my Jan to Dec - 2006 CC transaction statements . Just asking the money to settle down.

Comments

getting threaten calls even after i had agreed and settled the amount against my Credit card. this was done 11 years ago.

My A/c Number: R1CP246716

Hansalaya Building 15, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Abn Amro - card was theft picked pocket blocked police complaint