Absolute Solutions Pvt Ltd — thinkpad t480 battery issue and panel broken by dealer

Ganesh Chinchole on Dec 22, 2018
Dear team,

My name is ganesh chinchole. I was purchased lenovo laptop t480 model - 20l5-s08m00 with extra 16 gb ram on 3rd nov 2018 from absolute solutions pvt ltd, tilak road, pune. Contact - tel :[protected], mobi : [protected], email: pune@absoluteit.net.in

Dealer was opened my laptop for install the extra 16 gb ram before delivery, as i seen that during the installation he was struggling to fit the panel but i was not focusing because i thought he was trained person as this is a authorized store. So i have not checked the all laptop at shop, after a day while working i found the damage and immediately reported on 4th nov 2018 to dealer. Dealer was committed me that he will be taking care of it.

After two weeks i was also found the battery backup issue that battery backup not getting as expected, so i was reported the 2nd issue as well so he said that we will take care it or we have premier support so we will get a solution from premier team.

So for both issue i was dropped my laptop in dealer shop but after passing two weeks of time now he said that you can collect the laptop as it is. We will fix damage issue once we discuss with management as he didn't get a chance to talk to their management and may be for this issue it will take more time.
Dealer was forced me to collect the damage laptop with battery backup issue.

Now, i am not getting any help from dealer as well as lenovo.

Kindly help me to resolve my issue.

Best regards,
Ganesh chinchole
Mobil : [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Absolute Solutions Pvt Ltd - thinkpad t480 battery issue and panel broken by dealer

Company:Absolute Solutions Pvt Ltd