Abt Parcel Service — delay of parcel - reg

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Gowthama Krishnan on Feb 4, 2019
Respected sir/madam

I parceled my two-wheeler from peelamedu, coimbatore to the destination kelambakam, chennai in abt parcel service on 31/01/2019. The waybill number is 128948 while booking they mentioned the delivery date will be between 02.02.19 to 04.02.19 still, the parcel is not reached yet. Today i contacted abt parcel customer service and they said the product is in main branch coimbatore. I want to know the reason for the delay of product and kindly make arrangement to deliver soon by tomorrow. Kindly consider this complaint and do in favor.
Thanking you,
Gowthama krishnan.
Mobile no.[protected]
Updated by Gowthama Krishnan, Feb 04, 2019
Respected Sir/Madam

I parceled my two-wheeler from Peelamedu, Coimbatore to the destination kelambakam, Chennai in ABT Parcel service on 31/01/2019. The waybill number is 128948 while booking they mentioned the delivery date will be between 02.02.19 to 04.02.19 Still, the parcel is not reached yet. Today I contacted ABT parcel customer service and they said the product is in main branch Coimbatore. I want to know the reason for the delay of product and kindly make arrangement to deliver soon by tomorrow. Kindly consider this complaint and do in favor.
Thanking you,