Accede Software Solutions — accede software solutions-demanding money for job

punejobseeker118 on Mar 14, 2018
Hi friends,

Today i want to a company called accede software solutions in pune for job openings in andriod as fresher which i come to know through mail but the thing is they are asking me to pay the amount of 35k. Money is not the matter but i come to know that the company is established 1year back only. Does any one had any idea about this company please reply to message...

Thanks & regards,
Punejob seeker
Complaint comments  30 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

don't go to this type of companies..they collecting money means, they will close that comp soon..
one of my friend also cheated like this type of comp only...
still if you want to go means.. you have to conform some points..
1) that company got registered or not?
2) They have project's or not?(in this they will tell, yes we have, but don't trust ask them for documentation or client name)
3) for projects they have server or not?
4) Project manager, team lead?
5) after joining, when they will give Bank acc, and ID?
ask all of this,
any point missing means.. that comp is a fake comp only...
Hi Friends,

Today i want to a company called Accede Software Solutions in Pune for job openings in Andriod as fresher which i come to know through mail but the thing is they are asking me to pay the amount of 35k .Money is not the matter but i come to know that the company is established 1year back only . Does any one had any idea about this company please reply to message...

Accede Software Solutions not giving salary .   Replace all
“Don't spoil your life, don't join Accede Software Solutions ” “Don't spoil your life, don't join Accede Software Solutions ” “Don't spoil your life, don't join Accede Software Solutions ”
“Don't spoil your life, don't join Accede Software Solutions ”
Today got a call from some Indeed Jobs (claiming to be a part of Indeed job portal) stating that for Senior Manager position in Amazon & Makemytrip hidden vacancies are available where they can get me placed easily after 2 rounds of interview - One telephonic & other face to face - And no point of getting rejection as well as they have direct dealing with company HRs.

But !!! to get a call from company HR you have to register with us (Fees INR 2500) which will provide you a Recruiter-Code. This code will enable you to get call directly for interview leaving behind all other competitors of yours, etc.

After online research I got doubtful about their authenticity. Still don’t know was it a real/fake call but if they can’t even share Job Description over email then I suppose its insane to even think about such services.

So guys believing in yourself is the only sure shot to get placements. Beware of such online or telephonic possible frauds.

Her name was Aisha - [protected], and another one was Gupta Ji - [protected]
please be everyone carefull
I am working with a Accede Software Solutions since the last 9 months. But now my company is not giving my salary & incentives. All the time they are making excuses. I am really fed up of their false promises. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.
I am Yogesh Kumar, was working in a company as carpenter on a monthly salary of Rs. 12000/-.My employer has not been paid my salary and conveyance amounting to Rs. 26940/-(24000+2940) from last 2 months (July & Aug). Since I was facing financial problem and not getting salary from my employer I have to left my job effective from 1st September 2017. The same was communicated to the employer at time of leaving the job.
I have requested in every possible manner to my employer to pay my pending salary and conveyance of past 2 months but he is not responding in satisfactory manner. He also says that I was under-performed in past 2 months that’s why he is giving trouble to me and not paying dues. However no such discussion was made with me regarding salary is based on performance at time of hiring by the company. I have done my work sincerely and honestly. Now I have lost hope in him that he will pay my salary.
I have only employee ID card which contains my employee ID no. company name & Address and my photo. I don;t have offer letter, Salary Slip as the same was not given by employer. My employer give salary to all the staff in cash.
I request you to please advise that how i can proceed legally to recover my dues from employer ?
Dear Friend,
You have a very strong case against the employer subject to following conditions;
1. If you have not given any resignation or any letter as to the leaving the employment.
2. They must be recording your attendance some where.
3. I card must be having signature of some one from the Company.
4. If all the employees getting salary in cash and no salary slip, some of them will give evidence in support.
5. You may be having ESI and PF, was there any deduction to this effect from your monthly wages.
6. How long have you been working there?
First please contact Labour Office/Officer of the area and explain your problem in detail, they will help you. If you are not satisfied, then please contact some advocate or Trade Union who will be able to help you andsome cost will be there.
Hi Ashok,
Thanks for showing concern about my future, but at this stage leaving this company is not good for me. I'll leave it after some time but want to know, in case I want to do a legal complaints, how to go about this?
Accede Software Solutions company didnt gave his two months salary. Owner of that company says that their business is not growing and as he was a marketing manager so he is responsible for loss of the company. But that company has the money to pay Office rent etc. Please guide what he can do for his salary.
Accede Software Solutions — accede software solutions-demanding money for job
Please note that even in times of financial crunching, an employer is liable to pay the salary which was negotiated. Secondly about he being liable to bring the business - I always have said that there are two aspects of salary - fixed and incentives (especially for jobs that involves sales etc.) If the person is a non-performer, he would not get his incentives, but the basic or the fixed monthly salary is to be paid irrespective of the fiancial loss...
But at the same time informing this to the DLC (Labour commissioners office) is a good move .This will have good impact on the other employees too.Employers tend to take the employees for granted . Its a time when employees should stand for their rights .
Accede Software Solutions company didn't gave nine months salary.
Accede Software Solutions fake company