[Resolved]  Accenture India — accenture careers

It has been more than ten years since I created an account on Accenture. I have not seen any company that can be such a big cheater. I have been requesting to delete my information and accounts on the site since 2 years now. But still no response. Accenture is a cheater and everyone from the company should be in jail. It has been more than ten years since I created an account on Accenture. I have not seen any company that can be such a big cheater. I have been requesting to delete my information and accounts on the site since 2 years now. But still no response. Accenture is a cheater and everyone from the company should be in jail. It has been more than ten years since I created an account on Accenture. I have not seen any company that can be such a big cheater. I have been requesting to delete my information and accounts on the site since 2 years now. But still no response. Accenture is a cheater and everyone from the company should be in jail. It has been more than ten years since I created an account on Accenture. I have not seen any company that can be such a big cheater. I have been requesting to delete my information and accounts on the site since 2 years now. But still no response. Accenture is a cheater and everyone from the company should be in jail.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2019
not resolved

[May 21, 2019] Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Accenture India
    Accenture India Phone
    +91 80 4934 6001 [Bangalore]
    +91 40 6713 0001 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4467 2000 [Gurgaon]
    Accenture India Address
    4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029