Accenture India — rejoining

Hi, i was selected by accenture technology india and i did accept the offer letter. I was in auditorium room to complete the onboarding formalities in one of the branch. I get a call from my people advisor (Hr) stating that my previous candidature profile has been flagged with documents issue by the previous hr. I had worked before in accenture in the year 2015. I left the company the same year with proper clean exit by serving my notice period. However that has created a issue. Hence my joining date was on hold as my current hr said she would verify with the policy department regarding the same. After 5 days later i get a call from my hr stating that they can not hire me now as my previous profile is flagged and it is set on cooling period and has no idea when would that cooling period be set off. First of all they took 3 months to provide me a offer letter and now at the time of joining i get to know i can not be a part of them. Pathetic experience. I am very much disappointed and left with no job. They have wasted my 3 months which is crucial for an unemployed person. I would like to know what made the previous hr to flag my profile under documents issue though i had submitted all the required documents without keeping anything pending and still letting me work with them over a period and also letting me serve my notice period with a clean exit. Cid: c7788764

[May 01, 2019] Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

It has been more than ten years since I created an account on Accenture. I have not seen any company that can be such a big cheater. I have been requesting to delete my information and accounts on the site since 2 years now. But still no response. Accenture is a cheater and everyone from the company should be in jail.
Please delete my resume from database so that i can update with fresh one..

some one uploaded my profile from job agency but currently facing serious problem while applying for jobs..Error showing resume already present in database.

Accenture India
    Accenture India Phone
    +91 80 4934 6001 [Bangalore]
    +91 40 6713 0001 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4467 2000 [Gurgaon]
    Accenture India Address
    4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029