[Resolved]  Acer India — Damage product

dear sir, I have purchased a lop on 31 may 2015 from Croma mega store saket, at that time he has provided me a Displayed laptop which was show piece for customer, but am facing many problems to this laptop, when I tried to open this laptop its blinking continuously and shutdown automatically and I hade tried many time to contact acer India helpline but he has not given me a proper solution I am feeling so irritating so plz request you to plz help me and replace the same
Damage product
Aug 02, 2015

Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 20, 2015
Acer India Customer Care's response
Dear Mr.Dwivedi,We would like to check on your concerns. Please send you complaint no. and contact details to- ail.[protected]@acer.com. We shall get in touch with you.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet
    Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025