[Resolved]  Acer India — Internal damage on screen by acer care service center

When i last visited service center for my laptop having display problem at Laxmi Nagar. They left it open on left side, it was minor problem at time bt today when i visited the service center at janakpuri because now it may cause a severe damage to laptop to check with the damage . They told me to go to Laxminagar where i was last visited.At Laxmi Nagar service center, they told me this is a damage done by me and they will charge for repairing it.
But i want to say here, internal display lock damage can not be declared as accidental damage. When i talked to the person at care to prove that it is an accidental damage then he had nothing to say and denied and said that it is thrown by me but my laptop didn't have any little scratch on it.
This is a request to take a proper action against it because an internal damage is being tried to prove accidental damage. The service is very poor. I have registered 7 complaints in one year and my laptop is under 3 year's warranty and visited the care again and again, but they talk very rudely and handle the customer problems very insensitively.

Complaint -ID: 2181806I
Laptop SNID-[protected]
Name - Pardeep /Mohit
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2017
Dear Team, Greetings from Acer India Customer Care Center! Kindly update the status of this case id: 2181806I with customer and do the needful as soon as pissible . To track repair status of your product online, you can visit following link http://customercare.acer-apac.com/CustomerSelfService/CaseBooking.aspx?CID=MY&LID=ENG&op=2 Please feel free to contact us for any additional queries. Thank you for choosing Acer. Regards, Mukesh Kumar Acer Customer Support Help Desk No: Standalone Monitor, Commercial PC & Servers #1-800-11-4100 (Toll Free), 044–40284100(Standard call charges will be applicable) Notebook, Projector, Smart Phone & TAB products #1-800-11-6677(toll Free) Email: [email protected] Please visit us @ www.acer.co.in & http://apn.acer.co.in for further support information.

[Feb 25, 2017] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pardeep200 Mar 01, 2017
Hello sir/mam,
I want to bring into your notice that Acer infotech pvt ltd has yet not contacted to me for any assistance.

Please, do help me asap.
Thank you.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had been through same kind of problem, talking about acer care, i was tired of calling and visiting these guys to resolve my complaints against them.Finally, i'm no longer using Acer's any service. These guys sometimes behave out of mind.
All the best.

Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025