Acpc — not refundable my college fees

Respected sir,
I am shaishav mehta currently engineering student at silver oak collage. I have taken admission in silver oak collage through acpc offline round in aeronautical engineering. Before silver oak collage, i was admitted in goverment engineering collage of gandhinag (Gec gandhi ager). I had paid sum of rs.1500 as tuition fees of 1st semester of gec gandhinager which is yet not refunded by them. I have proof related to my seat which is occupied by new admitted student. So, by rules my fees should be refunded.
I had taken admission in gandhinager in round 2 of acpc. After that through offline round (Spot round) of acpc i got admission in silver oak collage. I cancelled my admission by writing application gec gandhinager and requested them to refund my tuition fees. But, i didn't got any positive response from them. Further, i got know about rules and regulations of acpc and their fee refund procedures. I am from a middle class family and this sum matters to me. I am requesting you to help me out from this problem.
Thanking you...

Your hopefully
Shaishav mehta

[Feb 01, 2019] ACPC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ACPC
    ACPC  Phone
    ACPC  Address
    Admission Building, Nr. Library, L. D. College of Engg. Campus,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015