[Resolved] Act Broadband Services — Post connection disconnection amount not repaid

Banaglore, India
 Shivas Bhan

I wanted to raise a complaint against act fibernet banaglore, my account is registered with mobile no [protected] during my arrangement with act they had informed me that post my relocation to areas with no act coverage they would refund my balance and with that agreement i had paid a full 6 months advance.

Now they are not agreeing to the request and suggesting that i transfer that amount to my relatives but they would not refund the amount.

Shivas bhan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2017
Transferred to a new customer and have to sort it out on my own.

[May 11, 2016] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I'm from Hyderabad. Beam internet (or actfibernet) is not working since last 3 days and customer care number is always busy. This is very problematic because all our work is net based.
Hi My number is +91 [protected] i dont know when you tried to call but i receive this message from you on regular basis. To recoonect and you would provide 15 days for free net with no re installation charges.

I am sure that your data base is updated with my correct no.

Or else please share an alternate no so that i can talk to you.

Dear Su Sushmita Jadhav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm regards,
ACT Fibernet Hyderabad
Dear Shivas Bhan,

Please be assured, we will get in touch with you. For any concern you can contact us at[protected]. We would be happy to assist you.

Hi Team,

As we discussed you would take back the router and returm the amount, but i have not received a call from anyone for the same, could you please let me know who i need to contact to progress this further.

Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Jun 1, 2016

Dear Shivas Bhan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, we will get in touch with you regarding your concern.

Hi Team,

Post my message everyday here i get a call and nothing happens post this, if this is not sorted in 2 weeks time i would be forced to get it escalated even further.

Dear Shivas Bhan,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

Broadband stopped working next day

User iD : 981650, Contact Number : [protected] Hello, The installation of the broadband was complete, but the connection stopped next day, Please look into this issue . I am really disappointed Regards, Vivek
Hi Team,

The issue is not resolved as again and again i have to call you guys reminding of the refund of the amount.

I had spoken again to Soni Rajole from your Bangalore Regional office.

Please transfer the amount ASAP.

Dear Shivas Bhan,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries SMS TC HELP to[protected] from your registered no.

Shivas Bhan
Unfortunately the issue is not resolved, i have contacted you team and they have shamefully told that they will not refund the amount.

Dear Shivas Bhan,

We have tried calling you, but were unsuccessful. Request you to share an alternative contact number or a favorable time.

ACT Fibernet
Please let me know which no you are calling as daily i receive the calls from ACT fibernet for new connection and activation of my existing connection.

Please share the information in incident raised also share your name so that i can discuss the same when calling your customer care center.

1993
    +91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act Broadband Services - Post connection disconnection amount not repaid