[Resolved] Act Fiber Net — Connection shift and reconnection

Khairatabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sra_
Hi i have taken a Act Fiber net connection in the month of Aug 2015 and requested to shift the connection to a New address in Punjagutta on Nov 14th. After almost a week followup the customer team explains me the their cant shift the account to new address, because of lack to domestic connect in that particular area and i need to buy a setup box for 2500/-. I requested them deactivate the account and refund me immediately.

The very next day i have called from a new number and name and requested for a new domestic connection, and i got a new connection in the same location within a day, which their previously couldnt shift and apart from it a representative calls from their headquaters and informs me that my refund cheque is dispatched and will be received by Jan 6th 2015, which i haven't received it till present date.

The Customer support team is pathetic and cant understand what the problem is address it by just saying it would be rectified in 24-48 hrs.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2017

[Jan 27, 2016] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2017
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet
hi i have taken the connection last year but as there was no system at home i requested ACT to disconnect but now i want to reconnect my registered no: is [protected] i dont remember myCustomer ID
Dear Jaysheela,

Thank you for sharing your contact number, we will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet
Hi i have taken the connection last year due to some shifting problems I disconnected my network now i want it to another area and my id is[protected] and my contact number is [protected].

Thank you.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2016

Hi Saivarun,

We will look into it and get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet
Bad bad bad and horrible services. I requested for shifting the connection on 6 Nov 2016 and was told that it will be done immediately. Till today no action has been taken in spite of making hundreds of calls to the customer care. Even after submitting the address proof they failed to shift my connection. It's been 9 days now and there is no action taken. On top of it I m being reminded every now and then to pay my bill. You people have the worst customer service. I am completely disappointed. You people only want to get new customers. I wish you would take care of your old customers as well.
- A very frustrated customer.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2016

Hi Saloni,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your Contact Number, we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

ACT Fibernet
Ull be happy to look into this? Wtf? R u guys doing me a favor? This is ur JOB, which u have failed at miserably. Half of ur customer care executives wud be having my number. And one more thing, I m not gonna pay for the number of days I have not used the Internet because of u guys. And yes, I will be very happy to change my connection from ACT to any other... MIND IT.
even i have asked for re connection, but they are asking connection charge ... this is really vary bad service from act, because of that reason i am planning to take hathway . they are giving free connection ... no installation charge and all ...
Hi Sir,

i want re connection ...could you please help on this, am one of the existing act fiber customer...and my number is [protected].. thanks in advance..

sai teja
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2017

Hi Teja,

We have made a note of your request and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

ACT Fibernet
I have shifted to other place and requested for the re connection in different place. The shifting team asked to share the location but after that there is no reply from them, Its been 2 days, and its ridiculous.
Please revert me back ASAP.I am really frustrated with this behavior.
Yes they won't provide proper net connection I am from old City chandrayangutta, I always face the problem of disconnection when ever I call to customer care they just tell the same line sorry for the inconveniences that cable has disconnected from the pole we try to solve the problem as soon as but once we call them they won't take step we need to call them again n gain then only they do work and always cutomer Care roots are busy when they free they say same lines sorry for incovence.
They area land connection person won't asnwer they call they need time to make it's like this half of the month we can use net service half of the month we need to launch the complain.

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act Fiber Net - Connection shift and reconnection