Act Fiber — not giving internet connection

Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 saijagatha on Jul 5, 2019
They are not giving connection from 4days after taking money of 6months plan worth rs.2900. The customer support team is not responding properly and always saying with in 24 hours of time it will be fixed but no action is happens from last 4days. For new connection and for money they visits location with in 1hour but after that no response from them.

Comments

I'm an existing customer of ACT fibernet, Urapakkam, Chennai and paid my rental 6 months in advance during May19.
I wanted to shift the ACT connection to B'lore due to relocation. When contacted I was told to opt for existing connection and take a new connection @ B'lore. And I followed their instructions.
I disconnected my Chennai connection on Monday (1st July) and applied for new connection in B'lore. Also paid 6 months advance rent of Rs. 8206 yesterday (5th July 2019) to ACT field agent Shankar ([protected]) during Morning.
By evening a technical support guy named Ravi ([protected]) came to visit and informed us right now connection is not possible and he will check the technical feasibility after checking with their FIBER team by today morning 10 am.
I updated to Shankar and asked him that why Im getting a feedback from Ravi, inspite of his assurance that we will get connection in a week's time and shared Ravi's number to discuss and sort out. He promised to check and get back to us in 30 mins but didn't.
Morning I called Ravi and asked about the feasibility. He replied now it is with Fiber team and he will get back in the evening.
Also spoke to Shankar in the morning to update the status. He he'll go to office and update by 12 pm. Since then I'm following up this person but no response.
Now Im worried will I get the connection in 1 week as promised by Shankar ?
Is this the way you ACT will treat the customers ?
Dont their employees have responsibility to respond also inspite of their promises?
Just collection of money is sufficient with fake promises and put the customer in dark ?
Even the customer care does not connect to any executive, just transfer the line and doesn't connect to anyone. How many ever times I try the response is same. I think the entire office has gone to watch cricket.
Expecting the same response what I got when I applied for new connection at Urapakkam, Chennai, I applied here too ( Wilson Garden, Bangalore). But the response is pathetic.
If the Chennai team can coordinate and respond promptly even for an outskirt location in Chennai cant the B'lore team work for a main place like Wilson Garden. Guys you've to learn teamwork.
Now Im worried will I get the connection in 1 week as promised by Shankar ?
Is this the way you ACT will treat the customers ?
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
saijagatha's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 8, 2019
Dear Customer, your account no. 101828491572 is registered for installation. Our team will ensure fastest possible activation. For any queries, please quote your account no. Helpline NA Thank You for choosing ACT Fibernet!

This was the message we got on 2nd july, now 8th July.
How long do you prolong the installation?
Che Saro's reply, Jul 9, 2019
Dear ACT team,
I hope you'd have investigated the issue.
Let me know what is your course of action.
You can't be complacent after the incident is put in public forum. It damages your reputation.
Inform me whether connection is possible or not? If possible when ? If not possible, when will you refund my money ?

R.Saravanan
ACT Fibernet A/cNo[protected].
Dear Act team,
Now we know you'r company is incapable of handling new connections. But my repeated mails which are unanswered from your end proves that youre irresponsible too...
Not only your technical team is inefficient but the customer care team is inefficient too.

Pathetic situation for Act corp.

regards