[Resolved] Act Fibernet — Amount deduction

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Saam Pc
As i done a recharge of 1200 for paying the bill to my wifi connection on 15 thy sept from HDFC debit card, so i recharged to pay tm for 1200 once so amount deducted of 1200 from bank and reflected in pay tm, so from pay tm wen im making payment to ACT fibernet the amount dint get recharged, so again i recharged 1200 to paytm from hdfc bank the amount reflected in paytm and i done the recharge to ACT fibernet so recharge was succesfull, so in this two time the amount of 1200 deducted but only the 1 time amount has been recharged, so regarding this i raised the complaint in hdfc bank they took 60 days to revert back to the complaint and info gvn to contact paytm, so raised the complaint in paytm with the trans details and with the bank details for the month of sept, and alos raised the complaint in ACT fibernet also regarding this so they told the amount is refunded to the bank, , so i called them and told that the amount is not yet refunded, so they asked to send the sept month bank statement, so two times i have sent the bank statemnt to ACT fibernet and also to Paytm merchant, so paytm merchant reverted me back saying that transaction is successfull in this and i shd contact Act finernet team for this, so again raised the complaint with the bank statement on dec 13 till now nobody bothered to get back, i lost my 1200 rs am not getting proper response from Act team Paytm Team and hdfc team, calling to them i lost my phone bill... so i need some shd be contacted me on this and refund my money of 1200 withe the interest for the 3 months and with my phone bill charged, ,
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2016
Act called me and informed that the problem is from paytm merchant.so they have detailed the complaint to paytm.merchant and my deducted money is refunded to my account after 4 months...if they have done this need full at the beginning it ud have been good...

[Dec 29, 2015] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Saam,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet
[protected] this is my register mobile number contact to this number ASAP
Dear Saam,

Thank you for sharing your details, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet
It has not been resolved
Dear Saam,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on [protected] or [protected]@acttv.in

starchanels

star chanele are not comeing please begane all stsr chaneles

No internet

Its been three days and Beam Telecom has not resolved the connection issue. They promise of 24Hrs problem resolving which is actually long time even in that they cant fix the issue. It is not worth money.

1988
    +91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act Fibernet - Amount deduction