ACT Fibernet — complaint - new fibernet installation

A-25, Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044, India
 GarimaKapoor on Jun 2, 2020
Hi, my name is garima kapoor

I requested for a new fibernet connection to be installed and paid an amount of rs. 1179.00 on 27-may-2020, however, no tech has called in yet for the installation. Receipt received on 29th may for the payment made.

The local rep ([protected]) who introduced me to this plan has gone mum and is not answering my calls - i have been trying to reach him for days with no luck at all.

I am really disappointed with the type of initial impression - very poor services.
The payment details are enclosed for the reference.

I have raised the same concern on twitter, linkedin, emails but there is no hope. Also i have seen many people complaining on linkedin that they have taken the payment and no one has visited for installation. Attaching all the documents i have, expecting justice.

complaint - new fibernet installation

[Jun 02, 2020] ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2020
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Comments

My Name is Dhans Raj Yadav. Worst thing is their ID [protected]@actcorp.in and [protected], [protected]...number is always busy, and no one respond even after 7-8 mails or try calling for 80 times a day...worst than worst...
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2020

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010
    ACT Fibernet - complaint - new fibernet installation