ACT Fibernet — no refund made yet

Hi team,

I had requested the shifting for my act fibernet within the same locality (Jalahalli village, bangalore) on 31st june 2020 and one field guy came and said no port available to contact customer care. Every time i call customer care after trying for "n" number of times it gets connected and each rep says different reason for not giving connection. So finally i decided to disconnect the internet and asked for the refund, as i had paid the advance amount for july 2020 which i never used. No body again contacting me for the same just received an email asking for the bank details. I replied back [protected]@incredible. Actcorp.in with my bank details many times and untill now no refund made. Now i am not able to contact them also over phone as i am not a customer to them so i only get an option of ivr for re-connection.

So much bad service never expected form act.

My act account number[protected]

Prathima

[Aug 03, 2020] ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response Aug 04, 2020
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
Updated by PratsSavi Aug 06, 2020
Is there any update on this?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

when will I get the refund?

ACT Fibernet Phone
    ACT Fibernet Address
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010