Act — https://www.actcorp.in/ bad experience from act internet

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Arjun Trivedi on Jan 14, 2019
1st of all i advise to all bangalore people please don't get connection form act internet. This service provide is make fake promises and not support to customers. Even sales person also not supportive.

This is arjun from bangalore (Mo. [protected]). I had applied for a new connection on 10th jan 2019 by act and the executive person name jaykumar ("[protected]") told that i would get the connection within 48 hours. I still didnt got wiring done, i have been calling him, but he is not. Picking up the call and not answering on my messages/whatsapp (Jaykumar [protected]). I have raised ticket to customer care and they told me that i would connection within 24 hours. Since then i keep calling customer care daily regrading that... They always ask for 24 hours. I am still with no connection. I am feeling helpless as i need internet connection for my office purpose. They always say that they escalate the issue but i don't see difference and there is no communication also from that side if i don't call. I am feeling helpless in this situation. Please help me so that i can get the connection as fast as possible. This is a mental harassment. Please take some strict actions so that they won’t give trouble to other customers too.

Arjun,

[Jan 14, 2019] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act - https://www.actcorp.in/ bad experience from act internet