Adani Gas Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Adani Gas

Having problems with Adani Gas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Adani Gas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Adani Gas

Adani Gas Website

Adani Gas Head Office Address

8th Floor, Heritage Building, Nr. Gujarat Vidhyapith, B/h Visnagar Nagrik Bank, Usmanpura
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Adani Gas Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 2335 5555

View more phone numbers

Fax

Adani Gas reviews & complaints(250)

Invoice no.R[protected], of Rs.3275/- wo this bill my Gas meter is not Readind in direct your office bill generate pllz help in my complain

Customer id.[protected] Last Date in 23-Jan-2023 to pllz help settlement bill Amount

Gas leakage in premises of 409

My Customer ID: [protected]
      Name: Rajitha Ravi Kumar

While renovating my kitchen I had the gas pipeline removed temporarily to avoid gas leakage while labours were breaking the walls. As instructed by customer support and the team who came to remove the pipeline, I called again and registered request (#R[protected] to reinstall the pipeline. It has been more than 25 days now and there has been no action taken. I am following up with the customer service team who directs me to local office who again directs me back to customer service. My family has been ordering food from outside for more than a month now! I don't need to call out the financial & health implication of that.
      I have never heard of such gallant unprofessionalism or irresponsibility from any other similar service company. IGL takes 4 hours! 25 days in, I still dont have any visibility on the progress. Rajitha

Sir
        I am a retired Colonel of the Indian Army. I live in 171 RAJEEVAM KK Road, Chembumukku, Kochi. Recently your gas pipe installation has started work in my area in KK Road, Chembumukku, Kochi Kerala 682021 I have following issues to be brought to your notice.

1. The contractor is digging the sides of the narrow road and closing it with loose soil that has sank afterthe rain. As a result there are big trenches formed...

Hi Team

I have applied for png connection on29th aug 2022 but till now no one approached me from company.i have informed to Nodal Officer also but not got any help
        My registration number is:-Q[protected]

Help me to get my installation done

Hitender kapil
        Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When called for starting gas supply, it was informed that rs 4675 is due meter reading nil customer id [protected]
          Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PNG had been installed in my Flat Oct 2021 and i am using since October 2021 and bill had generated on time upto March 2022 after that Bill show the negative value. I am complaining regularly from March 2022, no action has been taken till date
            Yogesh Bansal
            Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After several follow-ups, the pipeline was laid up till the kitchen. But, there is no clarity or communication from Adani by when the domestic PNG will be released.

Additionally, Adani has put a charge in my account even when the gas has not even started supplying as yet. For this given outstanding amount, there is no invoice no. The due date keeps getting pushed out for this incorrect outstanding amount.

Can...
              My customer id is [protected], name sanjay shroff, add b 702, kasturi complex, bodakdev. From 2020 onwards adani gas was issuing bill and regularly i was paying bills, tenant used to stay at my flat, he vacated my flat in july-22, we settled all outstanding and again i received bill intimation in oct-22, as from past 3 months gas is not used, i had sent meter reading so that there is no bill raised, but to my surprise, bill of rs 7065 was...
              I have registered my complaints regularly from March 2022 and no action has been taken against the complaints. My Bill has not generated from March

Customer ID[protected]
                Invoice no R[protected] dt 07.09.2022
                The invoice pertains to the period 21.06.22 to 17.08.22. My new connection was activated and supply of gas was started on 20.08.22. How and why invoice can be raised for a period when no connection was there. *Kindly cancel the invoice.*
                I am sending this message to customer care nodal officer since 9th September, without any response.
                My complaint no C[protected] and C[protected] in the matter are still pending.
                Moreover next invoice has been raised with adding this balance with late fee
                Oct 07, 2022
                Updated by d k chhibber
                Complaint is shown from d k chhibber from powai, maharashtra instead of faridabad, haryana
                Customer ID -[protected]&[protected] complaint no[protected] dated 3/8/2022 problem not resolved & complaint closed by customer care by own, informed Nodal officer unresponsive.Resulted being new connection under instalation could not taken in use.

House no 383 sector 22 Faridabad Haryana

Shortly after the pipes (PNG connection) are installed for gas usage by Adani Gas, I have received back to back two hefty bills with fake unit consumption. I paid first bill assuming they are legit and company might have charged for something. But it was shocking to receive another bill with gas consumption details whereas gas pipeline hasn't been activated so far in our area.
                  Upon checking with customer care, they said bill is generated...
                  At my home adani total gas installation was done in 2016 and fit the pipe with the date of 06/2017 and till 03/09/2022 they not changed the rubber pipe.
                  I called customer care many times and they told me the team will visit only when your whole society visit is assigned.
                  No matter what is the expiry date of your gas pipe, expiry period is over or not they don't care....
                  Team

Why I have received bill of 2906 this time?

Usually it is within range of 1000 rs.

Can you please check and confirm

Adress: 301 shreenilay flats behind mani ratnam row houses Vasna

My user id is [protected]
                  Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Spologies but my user id is [protected]

My customer id is [protected]. I have tried to call customer care number but the same is invalid.

In fact in my flat i have started the work for interior furnishing before shifting. I want that Adani executive may visit the flat and guide us for the space required for the pipe of the gas otherwise after completion of the work it will be difficult to laying the pipelines.

Hopefully some one will see the complaint ans suggest the way for it.
                    Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Misbehaving for sales person during filling GAS
                      Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      During the filling CNG sales person misbehaving and his language very rough...

We are residents of park elite floors sector 77 faridabad and lot of residents applied and deposits the connection fee in advance to Mr. David of Adani Gas executive around 5 months back and this was promised to us that within month connection shall provided however despite repeated reminder and complaint to Mr.David and to Adani Gas customer care nothing happened till date.

We felt that residents lost their money given for the name of connection. We request Adani to please look into the matter and provide connection to our society for which they have already took payment in advance.

Navneet

Id [protected]
                        Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are looking your immediate support . We have shifted to our New Home in the month of June and prior to that we have already applied the Adani Gas Connection . Now almost more than 3 months gone . You inspection team visited 20-25 days back and after that there is no movement happened.

The Gas pipe line is already available in entire building (All floors) only someone has to connect the pipeline from main...

I applied for a new gas pipeline connection with details below and was told that new connection would be made within 3 months.

It has been over 4 months now the person who took the payment is not responding and has switched off his phone. There is no response from the customer care as well. Please help in this regards.

Application No: [protected]
                          Date: 2/3/2022
                          Advanced Payment: 7118
                          Adani Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than 90 days, but the new connection has not been installed. We have raised many complaints, made phone calls, but still there is no action. Kindly look into this urgently. The detail are below.

Complaint No.: C[protected]