Adecco — regarding my salary slip from 1st april 2011 to 31st august 2016 and for my pf claim

Gujarat, Rajkot, India
 Niki Rajput on Dec 6, 2018
Dear team hr,
I, m from gujarat state, rajkot city. My name is nilesh babulal kishor. I worked with adecco india pvt. Ltd. From 1st april 2011 to 31st august 2016 as a psr or u can say as a sales associate. Adecco is a third party, who appointed me to work for pepsico india. My employee code is 425949.
My birthday is 01/10/1964, my pan number is aoppk3531b. My adhar number is[protected]. My mobile number is [protected]. Please kindly help me to update my kyc so that i can claim for my pf. My email id is niki. [protected]@gmail.com. I also need a pf withdrawl form and my all selery slips from 1st april 2011 to 31st august 2016.

Comments

I have been worked in your company from 2007 to 2009. I want to withdraw my PF amount for said tenure.

Please help me out or provide your contact no.
I am trying to get my PF amount since long time but did not received nor any response from Adecco office Bangalore. I have send the hard copy also but nor response my PF no is PY/BOM/34272/741455 please help me out

No 2, Nal Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 017
    Adecco - regarding my salary slip from 1st april 2011 to 31st august 2016 and for my pf claim