[Resolved]  Adidas — I am complaining about the Adidas refund issue.

I ordered 3 t-shirts of adidas on 26th September 2022. Unfortunately I had to return it due to size issue. Got a text saying that the refund is proceed and will be credited within 7 days. Also got email mentioning that the return has been completed and the money will be credited within 14 days on 7th October 2022. Since I had paid by method of COD, I should have already received an email asking for my bank details but no email as such till today which is the 16th of October 2022. I tried emailing and calling them on the customer care number but says busy.
My order ID is AIN01678778

Please help me solve this issue.
Oct 30, 2022
I called them many times and FINALLY !!! they picked up and they sent me a mail regarding the same. and now it will take more 14 days and i am again disappointed but from now onwards i wont purchase things from adidas. Nike, Reebok and other shoe brands really implement their efforts in these issues.
Complaint comments

Adidas
    customer care contact
    Adidas Phone
    Adidas Address
    Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    View all Adidas contact information