Aditya Birla Health Insurance — very poor customer care and refund service

My experience with aditya birla health insurance is very poor (Negative / infinity)

Today is 17 march 2018, my application was rejected by aditya birla on 15th feb 2018.in last 30 days there is no communication from them regarding my refund of rs 45000.

No one has the detail for the same.

From 25th feb i am continuously trying to know about my refund from their so called service center cum drama company.

The funny thing is that our voice reach to them only when they wish to listen us else we are fool n non existent.

It is not only about their calling team but the superiors are the same. Mr nagesh???

My policy no : [protected]

Please clear me the status of my refund. If the refund has been done then which date and the account details in which you have transferred the amount.

I made the payment by credit card but you asked for bank details.

Anyway, don't know if this site is genuine or is again a eye wash???

Suggest every body not to choose aditya birla health insurance ever.

Reasons:

1. Expensive from all providers : i choose it over all provider of thinking that they must be logical and trust worthy but sorry. Poor than them.

2. No value to customer - 20 days regular calling but no initiative from their side. Sometime i have spent 3 hours in hope to get the solution. (On hold waiting waiting waiting and waiting followed by either call discontinuation from their side or helo hello am i audible hello hello hello... N call cut.

3. Play with your sentiments : in initial days of my calling they always assured me to arrange a call back but till date no call has come to me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear team I want to cancel the policy as misguided me
[email protected]'s reply, Sep 5, 2018