Advanced A2Z Solution — unauthorized credit card charges

Someone called me on 16th jan 2019 using phone number [protected] named as preeti thakur.
She portrayed to be an sbi executive and offered me a discount card for my existing sbi credit card. She told me that a lifetime membership fees for the card is 7897 and that is payable in emi of 700 every month. She asked for my card details saying that they need it for further processing. The payment happened through easebuzz.in and it was made to a2z solution. The transaction id was wekqttal. Otp got generated for the transaction on my mobile number but it was not shared with anyone and still the transaction went through.
When my jan sbi card statement got generated, it was charged for 7897 and when i called sbi, they told me we never offered you any discount card and it was a fraudulent transaction.
I want my money back from easebuzz.in or a2z solutions or sbi, whoever the hell is responsible for this fraud
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

They are fully fake agency.Taking money not getting job .after 3 to 5 month they are return your money through a cheque. Bastad company...This company provide all type of work in this case name is A2z loot company

Advanced A2Z Solution