Air Asia — lost luggage

SE C4 SCHÄME 78 VIJAY NAGAR, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 ajayanju on Mar 24, 2020
On 21 march 2020, i took flight 152467with my mother to bang lore to indore. Our flight landed ati indore airport app17.15. Sadly, could not find my luggage on the conveyor hence, made a lost luggage report to airasia vide the indore airport authorities. Meanwhile, my husband tried calling the airasia customer service hotline but no answer for the next few hours & when he did finally get someone on the line, airasia advised my husband to go to the terminal to lodge a report….. What the heck, what if my husband was calling from indore …what’s the point of having a number to call when they cannot attend to queries on the line??? Having said all that, my husband did drive all the way to indore @ 4 p. M. & was told that they had not eceived my report frombanglore but still could not locate my luggage. Just told to wait.
Anyway, back indore i received a call from indore at 14.30 p. M. & told to claim my luggage from the airport. The indore told me to get an explanation from airasia, apparently the & lsquo;lost luggage’ was caused by airasia
Basically, i had to spend 5000 to purchase clothings, undergarments & toiletries, pay for return cab fare to indore airport to claim my luggage & air asia did not even have the courtesy to call & apologise or the least airasia could do was to explain what the heck happened to my luggage!!! But this is what i think, they missed loading my luggage at terminal & upon receiving my report, looked for my luggage, loaded it on the next flight t (Arrived at 8.30 p. M.) & just assumed problem solved! How rude!!
Would be good if someone can advise me where to lodge a formal com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0