[Resolved]  Air India — Air India Refund Not Received Since 7 months

The request for refund of my cancelled ticket from Chennai To Kuwait PNR No. YLWXS, Eticket No.[protected] &[protected] of amount INR 24024/-, cancelled on 29.05.2020 has been pending since 7 Months now with email acknowledgement from Air India. As in Air India portal, the refund the refund will be processed by their e-commerce team. However despite several email sent with support documents to Air India e-commerce team and Air India Customer care, I have not received any prompt resolution in this matter.

I hope that I will receive a prompt resolution from Air India into this refund matter as soon.

With much expectation
Ameesha Shajahan
Feb 17, 2021
Complain resolved through INGRAM & also sent a legal Notice to Air India
Dec 16, 2020

Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The request for refund of my cancelled ticket from Kolkata To London booking ref: J2EQN, ticket No.[protected], cancelled on 20.01.2021 has been pending since 4 Months now with email acknowledgement from Air India. As in Air India portal, the refund the refund will be processed by their e-commerce team. However despite several email sent with support documents to Air India e-commerce team and Air India Customer care, I have not received any prompt resolution in this matter.

With much expectation