[Resolved] Air India — Baggage misplaced in air india flight ai 143 from chennai to delhi on 11th july 16

Chinglepet, Tamilnadu, India
 Nokia Chennai
I flew by air india flight number ai 143 from chennai to delhi on 11th july.

I went through a pathetic experience with air india team when my baggage is misplaced by air india team, there is no sensitivity shown by the air india team during the incident, with huge difficulty in finding the complaint lost registration office at airport finally i registered a complaint with very busy air india customer helpdesk and finally after an hour my complaint was registered with giving no information, how my baggage will be traced and handed-over to me.

I did lot of follow-up with air india tem through toll-free number where i didn't get any information till 48hrs.

Finally, on 13th july, 9:30pm (After 60hrs) i received a call from courier agency delivery person that he bought a bag for me from air-india where he was asking my address for delivery which i have informed in writing at complaint dptt at airport and that was not given to courier delivery person, after delivery when i opened the bag i found my lot of personal stuff (Shaving kit, 4 shirts etc) from the bag were missing of amount inr 15, 000.

My file reference number is : delai81779

Based on my experience from this incident, i would like to recommend please never ever choose air india flight as option as far as possible.

Thanks and regards to all concerns.

Hemant
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019
Finally I found my luggage after 5 days, but condition of bag was very bad and few items found missing.

[Jul 18, 2016] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nokia Chennai, Jan 13, 2019
Finally it was a very bad experience of flying with Air India, Since then I never taken Air India flight.

Comments

I am giving single star as negative rating is not possible.

I flew by Air India flight number AI 143 from Chennai to Delhi on 11th July.

I went through a pathetic experience with Air India team when my baggage is misplaced by Air India team, there is no sensitivity shown by the Air India team during the incident, with huge difficulty in finding the complaint lost registration office at Airport finally I registered a complaint with very busy Air India customer helpdesk and finally after an hour my complaint was registered with giving no information, how my baggage will be traced and handed-over to me.

I did lot of follow-up with Air India tem through toll-free number where I didn't get any information till 48hrs.

Finally, on 13th July, 9:30PM (After 60Hrs) I received a call from courier agency delivery person that he bought a bag for me from Air-India where he was asking my address for delivery which I have informed in writing at complaint dptt at Airport and that was not given to Courier delivery person, after delivery when I opened the bag I found my lot of personal stuff (Shaving kit, 4 shirts etc) from the bag were missing of amount INR 15, 000.

My File Reference Number is : DELAI81779

Based on my experience from this incident, I would like to recommend please never ever choose Air India flight as option as far as possible.

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]
    Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Air India - Baggage misplaced in air india flight ai 143 from chennai to delhi on 11th july 16