Air India Express Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Air India Express

Having problems with Air India Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Air India Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Air India Express

Air India Express Phone Numbers

022 22796330

Air India Express reviews & complaints page 2

Respected Sir,

I had booked air tickets on 07June 2022 from Delhi to Indore and back for the journey on 02nd Jul. 2022 and 31st Jul. 2022. But due to a change of some reimbursement rules I needed to cancel the said booking. So, I contacted the customer care of air India on the same day of booking. Your customer care gave me wrong information and said to me the cancellation charges will be deducted if you cancelled your booking....

I have already paid them 16139 rupee but i did not get any amount back from them or loan amount. Kindly disburse my loan amount if not please help me refund my money

I have booked an one way ticket for Singapore, amount was debited, but still now iam not received any mail or message from your side

I am melvin francis. I am travelled doha to trivandrum via Kozhikode on 17 th june. That time my luggage bag wheel ia broken. What to do. Please response my concern.

I have booked a ticket on website with my half name. I want to correct my name as per in the passport. Need help for this. My travel is on 16th June

Tyre blast Kozhikode- Riyadh flight.
          Safety related issues constantly increasing

No one attend calls . My family is travelling and I need to find out which airport is Air India express using for their flights from Dubai. Due to runway maintenance some flights are operating from DWC (Al Maktoum) airport and there is no way we can find out unless we personally visit your offices. Totally unprofessional behavior I must say.

If possible please respond back to me.

Reported Air India Express counter in Lucknow Airport to fly Dubai on IX-193, PNR GPF26V dated 10.05.2022. My visit Visa was valid and issued on our old passport, hence travelling on new passport along with old one.

Duty manager (on 10.05.2022) refused to issue boarding passes due to GDRFA lnot availavle on new passport) approval which is for resident visa holders.

He assured us to update the status on our tickets to use it in future once the flight departrd but he put the remarks "No show" instead of "free modification due to missing GDRFA approval". Due to no show we are not able to modify the tickets and will loose around Rs.30, 000/-

Note: Airport departure exit register is the proof of our presence. (Air India Express personnel filled the details to allow us to exist)

Passengers: Imadul Islam & Sabiha Kausar

My name is mohamed munthazeer Karunnapilly manaf
                Passport number :T5165576
                I was supposed to be on the air india express flight number IX 434 on 8th may from dubai international airport to kochin airport
                I had got my boarding pass but i could not enter the flight due to some health issue . My luggage was already given to the airline.
                I had paid the full amount including the luggage in my ticket.
                After a...

Respected sir, nobody is responding for my request to refund my air fare from air indiaexpress. I booked tickets on 17/02/2020. I requested to refund money through email and phone call to air india express. Until now, the money is not refunded yet. So please help me to cancel my tickets and refund my money after deducting the applicable charges. My voucher numbers and tickets are as follows
                Confirmation number- YKFYOI

Voucher amount- 177.191BD

Voucher number- JT5BWV
                Voucher amount- 154.867 BD

Abison Abraham

Please reply for my email.

I have booked air ticket from SIN - TRZ 27 -MAR-2021 (PNR-WAJQPW), Due to pandamic situation flight has been cancelled, so Airindia express given the voucher against this PNR WAJQPW.

Now i check with customer care service, they said that voucher has been cancelled and refund provided to my account back (301 sgd). But untill now i have not credited any amount in my account from airindia express.

Even i have send too many mails, no reply also...

Dear Team,
                    Good morning!

My name is Akash subhash Devkule from Pune india .I've planned my flight for Dubai i.e on 5th May at 3:10pm, but twice the time for flight has been changed and at the end of day flight got cancelled.so i requested air india express officer at Mumbai airport to reschedule or refund for the same, they have also proceed for the same.The thing is the ticket is showing still active that's why customer care people couldn't able to refund that amount.I put mail to them for 3 times and I called air india express Mumbai for the same, but they also not picking up call .It's a worst experience I got yesterday.

So I'm requesting you to please give me follow up on the same.Im really disappointed with Air India express service..so please let me know the status of issue ASAP.
                    Kindly find flight details below.
                    Contact no -[protected]/±[protected]

This is really sorry to see that Indian airlines are so much money minded.They hardly care about their customers and valuable experience.
                      They just wanna make money.

This is really disheartening.

I had a flight today (4May 2022) from Dubai to Delhi IX-142 with my family of 4. I was stopped at immigration and it took quite some time. I had boarding at 11:50 but i was at the immigration and security till...

Dear sir i was travelling from vns to shj and my flight was 19:25 and i reach airport as 0er flight time amd now they are telling flight is dealy 3 hours, why they not text me if time has been change,

Complaint : refund rejected
                        date of travel : 28/04/2022
                        date refund requested : 18/04/2022
                        date reminder sent : 27/04/2022
                        date complaint registered : 27/04/2022

despite of submitting refund request in due time, air india express has refused to give full refund
                        flight was rescheduled and new timing were not acceptable by the passengers
                        refund requeste sumbitted 10 days prior to scheduled departure date of the flight but no action were taken from their end

I'm Rethin Raju, working as a Senior Engineer in a medical firm. I have booked a ticket to trivandrum international Airport from Doha which is supposed to start from 29th April 2.45 pm from Hamad international airport but I had been rescheduled to 4 times and there has no clear update from airport information centre and the customer care executives from Airindia express. The local aur india representative has not been responding to the calls...

My wife was travelling from Kannur To Doha Qatar this month April 2022, the Airindia express counter staff in kannur Airport behaved very Badly without considering her as a Female and a solo traveller who is Having Ramadan Fasting, by mistake she carried some extra weight and the counter staff without any cosidertion shouted her to remove excess weight and she removed!!! The painful other thing is she was Fasting & she carried some food to break her fasting from the flight, the counter exresss staff ask her to weigh & remove her food from her Hand bag!! The way they approached her is very Badly by talking.. one soft bag is also damaged by this Airlines by careless handling. .
                          Conclusion train your Staff to behave in good manner! & pls don't select Gangsters as counter customer support staff!! As the kannur airport is built by Public share & they totally neglect that fact as well! !

Dear express india
                            Please help me to resolve the issue
                            I booked 3 passenger and these 3 passenger was in Dubai Police Jail, and due to dubai jail system not updating due to high volume these 3 person didn’t make PCR test yesterday
                            The passenger flight was APRIL [protected]@12:50pm dxb to Delhi
                            Please try to help me for them
                            Thank you and looking forward to respond in my complain

I had booked a flight from mumbai to dubai in june 2021, during covid times, suddenly UAE government declared restrictions for international travellers and hence it was understandable that flight has been cancelled. I have been trying to get in touch with air india for almost a year now being april 2022 currently and their customer support only said that they won’t refund me back my money OR they will charge more than half the flight ticket amount as cancellation charges, which is completely unjust to the general public as it is no fault of me as a consumer if the flight was cancelled due to government restrictions. When i booked my flight with emirates and the same scene happened because of govt restriction, they refunded me back the entire amount without charging me a single penny. This is completely unjustified on Air india’s part. I expect a full refund in this case. This is a person’s hard earned money. Please help me get my entire amount of ticket as refund.
                              Apr 22, 2022
                              Updated by Saniya kah
                              My confirmation number is: TNCFYH
                              EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                              Amount: ₹ 18, 632

Dear SIr,
                                Have submitted my complaint on 19th regarding my baggage damage along with the receipt from Air India Counter of T3 New Delhi 0n 19thMarch'22.

Since I haven't received any reply/ feedback on my complaint, i again raised my request on 25th and 29thMarch'22 to kindly look into the matter with Air India.

Constrained to bring it to your notice that i am yet to listen from you in this regard.

I therefore once again request you to take it up with Air India and settle my issue at the earliest.

Bibhudutta