Air India — Irresponsible behaviour towards consumer complaint

I had travelled on an Air India flight (AI-803) on 1st January, 2017. After landing, I noticed a rip in check-in my bag which could have only been caused by mistreatment/mishandling of the baggage by airport/airline staff. I accordingly registered a complaint by sending an email to the customer service cell of Air India as per the information provided on their website (email - call.[protected]@airindia.in). I even attached a picture of the damaged suit-case along with the email.
After about 9 days I received a response from Air India customer cell, Bombay, asking me to forward my query to either of the two below mentioned email addresses:
- del.[protected]@airindia.in
- del.[protected]@airindia.in
I followed the instructions and forwarded my complaint to the above mentioned IDs. On 15th Jan, i.e., 6 more days later, my query was forwarded to BLR airport manager's email ID to investigate and respond.
That was the last communication I received from Air India. Since then, even after repeated reminders, I have not received any response from any of the teams or persons concerned to handle this matter. I am not even sure if they (Air India) look into such matters thinking they may be trivial. It was a brand new suitcase that was damaged in its first travel and there is no acceptable excuse to explain this.
Please help.

[Jan 31, 2017] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Air India