[Resolved] Air India — my return journey ticket cancelled by air india without any intimation

yogendra harchilkar on Oct 29, 2019
I had booked a return ticket for hk - mumbai. I had travelled on 25th oct from hk to mumbai. Now when i m trying to check my pnr on air india website for return flight on 3rd nov its showing invalid pnr. When i called customer care they are saying ur booking is cancelled. How could they cancel my booking without any intimation and without any reason? How am i supposed to travel? I had paid for the flight and now they are telling me booking is cancelled. Is this some kind of a joke? I haven't got any email message or call from air india regarding the cancellation. I need immediate explanation in this regard. What am i supposed to do now?
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2019
my complaint is not yet resolved. how can you mark it resolved ?

[Oct 29, 2019] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked my flight and it is mentioned flight will depart at 6:00am on 20th nov.19. I planned accordingly i started from my home at 3:30 and reached airport at 4:15. I went to the counter and ground staff said i cannot board the plane as boarding is closed bcoz flight is rescheduled to 5:10 am. There was no info. And later i checked i got to know the text was done at 1:00am mid night where other airlines sends a text a day prior to arrival.Some of the guest said they got a new message flight again rescheduled at 6:00am. Air india close the boarding i told him how it is possible i got 6 more guest who has to board the same flight to kochi. I called duty manager and he was not willing to talk. Later i got offened. I again asked do something i want to board he happily said you go outside show ticket and ask airline ticketing staff to make a new ticket pay extra to them. I told him i don’t want to waste my time i want to board this flight only i still have time i can do it and other 6 passengers also can you just open the boarding. He denied and later a humble man came and he spoke to someone and he helped us.
What kind of services air india provide it is pathetic. I national carrier is always do something which makes people offened really.
I really want to highlight this services of airindia which made me really loosing my mind.
They say boarding get close after 20 min of expected time of departure it was 4:30 and flight has to depart at 5:10am i do still have time to board it it is my headache how ill do but i can… and guess what when i reached near the gate to board my plane. They just started to scan the tickets of guest to get them into plan….. I was freaked out like really you are not allowing us to board and see now just u guys started letting guest go inside the plane…….
Really m really really offended with the services of air india.
There should be a reason to reshedule a flight and there should be a call made to us. Last time when i booked this flight i got the message a day prior stating flight is delayed and will depart by 6:00
and this time when i booked it is 6:00 and later it resheduled to 5:10.
Please see into the matter. And i am asking for the refund for such inappropriate behavior of staff..

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]
    Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Air India - my return journey ticket cancelled by air india without any intimation