Air India — My wife treated extremely bad at dr. B r ambedkar international airport nagpur & staff took extra baggage charge

Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India
 farhankhan1234
Dear sir/Mam

I Mr. Farhan Khan frequent flyer[protected] customer of Air India since from last five year.I am working in Saudi Arabia as a lecturer in Ministry of Higher Education.
My wife Dr. Fatima was coming from Nagpur to Riyadh on 16 November 2016 Wednesday, along with my two small kids.
We book a ticket for 15 November but due to the problem with a flight Air India rescheduled our journey on 16 November without knowing our priorities & schedule.
When Dr.Fatima was at Nagpur airport on 16 November, flight again delayed by 1.30 hrs, when she was collecting the boarding passes after languages Mr.VASANT BARDE, Air India Airport Manger at Dr. B R Ambedkar International Airport Nagpur, miss behave and arrogantly treated my wife.
She had some excess baggage its duty of the counter person to inform the customer before the boarding pass print about the excess baggage but after printing the boarding passes Air India Staff told her she had excess of baggage when she wants to return and reduce some weight Mr.VASANT BARDE refuses and forcefully charged her 28779 Rs for excess baggage.
He didn't allow her to return the excess baggage, he said anyhow he will charge penalties or extra money on this baggage otherwise, he will be canceled all tickets from NAGPUR to RIYADH, and will show off board, that's ridiculous.
Further he comments " Tum ( Muslim ) logo ka yahi problem hai " that's extremely disrespectful, disgusting & shameful comments, is there AirIndia now treating their customers on the basis of religion if not how could Mr.vasant Barde dare to say like this.
I am also going to write Post for the whole issue on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsaap, change.org etc & also DGCA, Airport Authority but before that, I want to know how Air India see the whole issue where their employer hurt religious sentiments of the customer.
Secondly, most Important part official charges which are applicable for excess baggage, there is 250 Rs or 30 riyals for excess baggage than how 28779Rs was charged. Make sure about charges & also make the refund of excess amount.
Kindly find the images of tickets, the barcode of luggage & pay receipt of excess baggage.

Sir Please take the matter seriously and reply me as early as possible.

[Nov 23, 2016] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]
    Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Air India - My wife treated extremely bad at dr. B r ambedkar international airport nagpur & staff took extra baggage charge