Air India — Refund not received for flight cancellation during first lockdown

We had booked for a travel from Vijayawada to Delhi, Delhi to Shimla, and Delhi to Vijayawada during[protected],[protected] and 1-6-2020 through Air India official website. As lockdown was announced all flights were cancelled. I had kept number of mails to customer support Air India and called to customer care executives requesting the refund of our amount. But till now they have not refunded our amount. Recently on[protected] I had filled the feedback forms for refund process. They had mentioned that the refund will be done in 5-6 weeks but till date it is not done. in the last two weeks I had spoken to customer executive where every time they are claiming that refund will be processed.

After waiting for more than two years I am getting the same answer that refund is under process. Being one of the worlds biggest company don't they have any stipulated time for resolving customer grievance. They only mentioned in their mail which I received latest that refund will be done in 5-6 weeks. But now it is more than 8 weeks.

So, I would request the concerned authorities to look into the matter and kindly see that our amount is refunded.

Below are the details:

Date of travel:[protected]
Booking Reference No (PNR): H3TTV(AI)
Booking from: Vijayawada to Delhi

Date of travel:[protected]
Booking Reference No (PNR): H3TTV(AI)
Booking from: Delhi to Vijayawada

Date of travel:[protected]
Booking Reference No (PNR): YB598(AI)
Booking from: Delhi to Shimla

Please find the ticket numbers:
098-[protected]

Few feedback reference numbers for your reference:
Feedback (Ref No. WB-DVGA[protected] Name:Mr. Atluri Kiran Kumar)
Feedback (Ref No. WB-DVGA[protected] Name:Mr. Atluri Pradeep)
Feedback (Ref No. WB-DVGA[protected] Name:Mrs. Kolli Deepti)
Feedback (Ref No. WB-DVGA[protected] Name:Mr. Atluri Kiran Kumar)
Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments