[Resolved] Aircel — 3g data not accessing

Sanjeev Kumar Rao on Dec 6, 2017
I am unable to use 3g services on my aircel number. I talked to aircel customer care regarding this issue. They advised me to refresh my phone and i do so but the problem still persist.
One thing i should mention here is that earlier 3g internet was giving a very good speed in phone. But the problem arises two days ago. 3g network access in my phone is full, but not giving a high speed, even it don't give the speed of 2g.
I hope that aircel associates will resolve this issue.
My aircel number is [protected] and pin code of my area is 273015.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 8, 2017
According to company my problem is resolved, but one thing I should appeal here is that I bought this new aircel sim with a promise that I'll get 1GB 3G data each month for a period of 12 months.
But now they are not going to give me any 3G data, instead they have they have converted that plan into 2G data for 28 days. Which is aside of their promise.
I'm not satisfied with their behavior, really disappointed of their service.

[Dec 06, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear Customer (Sanjeev Kumar Rao),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where the issue is witnessed):
Duration of the issue (a problem since when):
The issue with a specific website or all website:
The browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc):

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Updated by Sanjeev Kumar Rao, Dec 07, 2017
Alternate number [protected]
Location :Bargadawa, Gorakhpur
Landmark :Springer Public School
The issue is not related with any particular website or browser.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2017
Dear Customer (Sanjeev Kumar Rao),

As per our team, we request you to please use data in 2g mode because you have consumed the 100 MB 3g data limit.

Warm Regards,