[Resolved] Aircel — About deactivate NDMC 170317 PI2

MD AFZALUL HAQUE on Apr 7, 2017
Auto deducting 2 Rs daily I did not activated any service. I have not used your mobile data please refund my amount or disconnect this number permanently, I don't want to continue with this fraud company. I'm trying to connect your customer care but all lines are busy.

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated Service: NDMC170317PI2
My number: 9716215054

About deactivate NDMC 170317 PI2
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2017

[Apr 07, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 07, 2017
Hi MD AFZALUL HAQUE,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2017
Dear MD AFZALUL HAQUE,

We apologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced by the customer helpdesk we will take the necessary action to ensure that this will never happen again in future.Further, we would like to inform you that we have deactivated Rs.2/- Data pack from your number. Hence charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My number is 8882128823 and ur company will do a fraud to me by activating ndmc 170317 service on my Aircel number without my permission company will do a fraud to its 1000' of coustomer

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 2, 2017
Dear Ajay Dhanetiya,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 3, 2017
Dear Ajay Dhanetiya,

We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs 2/- for auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis.

Although, the service has been deactivated from our end but the charges are found to be correct and hence we regret that no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team
And also 8882128823 on my this number company will automatically activating my arti service what a bull #### man paise kam pad rhe h to logo k sath fraud krna shuru kr dia i m going​ to port my number if coustomer care service didn't call me for this BUL####

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 5, 2017
Dear Ajay Dhanetiya,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found you have been charged Rs 2/- for auto renewal data pack on daily reactivation basis. The same has been deactivated from our end. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Further, please share the alternate number so that we can get in touch with you.

Same happened here... How to deactivate this ndmc170317 pi2 pack
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 2, 2017
Dear Aryan Bhardwaj,

We request you to dial *121*0200# to deactivate this service from your number.

Aircel Social Media Team

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2017
Dear Poonam khandwal,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:

Thanks and Regards
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017
Dear Poonam khandwal,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard
Aircel Social Media Team
The same problem of auto activation of rs, ndmc170317pi2 is on my mobile.. I want to complaint and deactivate the same.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2017
Dear Shagun Lakhotiya,

Aircel No.:

Thanks and Regards
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jul 7, 2017
Dear Shagun,

Thanks and Regard
Aircel Social Media Team
What the hell is going on. What is this ndmc pack. It's cutting my balance daily. I can't believe your company would do this to me.. This is fraud. Return my money back or else It won't be nice. 7503708441this is my number. Do it asap or else ur company won't survive, I'm telling you
Please deactivate this ndmc pack from my mobile. It's my request. This is frustrating. I can't continue using this number. Please deactivate it and return my money back. My number is 7503708441
Aircel Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2017
Dear DANISH ARIBAM,

Aircel Customer Care's response, Aug 9, 2017
Dear DANISH ARIBAM,

We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs 2 for the activation of data pack on daily reactivation basis. Although, we have deactivated the service from our end but the charges are found to be correct and hence we regret that no waiver is applicable for the same.

Aircel Social Media Team
Auto deducting 2 Rs daily I did not activated any service. I have not used your mobile data please refund my amount.

Request you please deactivate this service and return my money back.

Activated Service: BHRDECPI2