[Resolved] Aircel — activation of vas services without users knowledge

Lavanya Banela on Jan 1, 2018
I dont activate any vas services but my balance is cutting down every month since past 6 months and i deactivated after knowing of my num vas services but again activated other vas services... I filed a complaint in customer service but of no use... Nw im done with aircel services... Lost all its reputation so gaining profits in this stupid ways... Hell with this telecom service
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Lavanya Banela),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Lavanya Banela),

We have checked the account and found that the missed call alert service had been renewed on 28th Dec’17 for which Rs 35/- got debited from your account and the service was activated in your account on 13th Nov’17 based on your consent. We would like to inform you that service has been already deactivated and we regret to inform you that any waiver in this regard cannot be processed.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to convert my aircel number is to airtel.
But upc code is not generated.
Please help me
My aircel number is [protected]
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018

Dear Customer (Saurabh tiwari1),

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2018

Dear Customer (Saurabh tiwari1),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite details.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - activation of vas services without users knowledge