[Resolved] Aircel — aircel deducted my 139 rs from my account balance and charged me with my knowledge with their 139 rs stupid plan. my mobile number is 850750705

Âmâń Śàhu on Dec 29, 2017
I had 180 rupees in my aircel account balance. My mobile number is [protected]. Today at around 3:30 p. M i got a message from aircel saying that you have successfully recharged your number with 139 rupees plan undetected my account balance with 139 rupees now i have 180-139 = 41 rs as my account balance. I did not ask for recharge it is a fraud done by aircel.in the era of 4g y will i a 2g recharge. It is a fraud done by aircel please give my money back and take back your 139 rupees stupid plan. I don't want this type of fraud service from airtel again in future otherwise i will opt out from your aircel and port into any other service providers. Please give me back my 139 rupees and take your stupid plan back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018
My money was refunded back in 3-4 days and Aircel apologize for the inconvence .I am very much satisfied with the service of Aircel

[Dec 30, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Âmâń Śàhu),

Sorry for your experience. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2018
Dear Customer (Âmâń Śàhu),

We would like to inform that Rs.139 for (BHMC171005RC139) already credited and service has been already deactivated from your number.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - aircel deducted my 139 rs from my account balance and charged me with my knowledge with their 139 rs stupid plan. my mobile number is 850750705