Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 148

I need sms history of my mobile number ([protected]- aircel) for the period of march to may 2017. Plz sir it is very very necessary for me. So i request you to help me on this issue. Pl send the details of my numbers sms history on my email address "[protected]@gmail.com"

Than i will paid you your charges plz help me... My alternative no [protected]

Krishna dangode
Jun 20, 2017
Dear Krishna Dangode Patil,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

May 18, 2017
Updated by Krishna Dangode Patil
I want aircel STORE address in Aurangabad ...i searched everywhere but i was not success so plz any STORE number and address send me
May 19, 2017
Dear PANKAJ BHATTACHARJEE,

We would like to inform you that as per our concerned team, currently you are not latched to any network hence, we are unable to contact you. We request you to kindly share an alternate number if any so that we can get in touch with you.

May 19, 2017
Dear Krishna Dangode Patil,

We request you to follow the link provided below to locate the nearest Aircel store:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am using Aircel sim since 2 years, now i am in U.A.E. Since 1 months i am not getting messages from my friends & OTP from Banks in India, this is my no. [protected]. Pls resolve this issue asap.

Pankaj
Aircel Customer Care's response, May 13, 2017
Dear PANKAJ BHATTACHARJEE,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have given my numbers [protected] and +[protected] for deactivation and cleared all the bills and submitted the letter for deactivation but still i am getting the bills. When i called them they said it's in the safe custody and the bill is getting generated. When i asked them to deactivate why did they have to put it in safe custody. Kindly please deactivate these numbers

Pricilla
    Jun 11, 2017
    Dear Prisy,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date when applied for disconnection:
    Store's address where you applied for disconnection:
    Any services request number given to you for this request:

Dear Customer (prisy),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Dear All,

my aircel mobile no. [protected], I had data plan on my mobile active which I had taken. on
      [protected] for 21 days which wil expired on[protected]. but I m unable to use internet on my mobile from ur aircel network..

please check & revert back.

Dear Customer, your data pack rechrge for 148 is successful. Enjoy 1 GB data valid for 21 days.

thanking you

Maheeram
      Jun 17, 2017
      Dear Zahir Darvesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate No.:
      Complete Address with PIN Code (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
      Duration of issue (problem since when):
      Issue with a specific website or all website:
      Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):
      Are you using GPRS on Handset or System:
      E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

Dear Zahir Darvesh,

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you but the no. was not reachable. We request you to share the following details to proceed further:

Duration of issue (problem since when):

Jun 23, 2017
        Updated by aakk
        my sim is blocked
        Dear Customer (Aakk),

Please let us know the favor/assistance that you need from our end and also share the following details to proceed further:

20 digits SIM number:
        Registered name for this connection:

Dear sir/madam

I have been using aircel mobile services for a long time. My name is mayukh jain
          From meerut and my mobile no. Is [protected]. Recently, from the last few months i am facing sudden issues and unable to use my sim and couldn't understand how can i handle it. I really don't know what was happen. I kindly need this no. As it is used in all my bank documents, job applications and also in ptm (In which my big amount has been trapped). My all urgent transition has been stopped due to which a huge blunder has been created. Also i am unable to get my job notifications.
          I visit to my nearby aircel office and request them to please sort out problem but clearly ignored and said that it can not be allotted to someone but it still registered in my identity.
          As this company is so trusted and helpful and i hope you will rectify my issues as soon as possible.

Waiting for your quick response.

Mayukh jain
          Email - id : [protected]@gmail.com
          Jun 11, 2017
          Dear Pikkiq,

We request you to share the 20 Digits SIM no. to proceed further.

[protected] call detail
          mail plz [protected]@gmail.com
          Aircel Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
          Dear Sany Pramanik,

POI (Proof of identity)
          POA (Proof of address)

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm using a Aircel mobile with number [protected] for the past 10 years. Until last month the bill has never been more than Rs. 1500/- per month. All payments have been done within the stipulated due date and never missed.

All of a sudden the service provider has stopped my our going service few days back and sent me a message stating I have utilized data more than my credit limit which is Rs. 5, 700/-. The current bill as they claim is Rs. 12, 000. This data is completely wrong as my utilization is very minimal. I always used to connect to I have tried reaching them by all means including mails to their grievance cell with no revert from them till date. Now even incoming is also disabled.

I was able to speak to one of their customer support executive last weekend, who informed me that the data usage which was charged higher were downloads in the range of some 7GB / 15GB data in few hours which is obviously not possible with Aircel 3G network. Moreover, the days where it was mentioned as high utilization, I was in home where the 3G network is very feeble. In home I always use my WIFI network to connect which is has more than 40 MBPS speed rather than struggling with not working 3G network.

Request you to investigate this case and relive me from this pain.
            Jun 12, 2017
            Hi Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We would like to inform you that we have verified the number and found that you are in 3G Mobile Bundle [protected]@802 and had 1 GB data plan but you utilize 94 GB data. Further, the amount of Rs.10768 was charged after discount. Hence charges are authentic.

Updated by Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan
            Your 3G network doesn't have the capability of downloading 94GB within a month's time. I clearly mentioned in the above details that I have not used it for downloads and your network is not supporting downloads of big volumes. The data given as my usage is totally wrong. Request you to check the authenticity of the data again. GIve me details of what was downloaded with the source and destination IP details along with timings and size for the entire month.
            May 12, 2017
            Hi Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

May 12, 2017
            Dear Rajeshkumar Venkataramanan,

We would like to inform you that we have verified the number and found that you are in 3G Mobile Bundle [protected]@802 and had 1 GB data plan but you utilize 1.94 GB data. Further, the amount of Rs.10768 was charged after discount. Hence charges are authentic.

Aircel Social Media Team

Today also deducted my balance Rs2 for music box weekly.without my knowledge it is unnecessary trouble to me.please stop this service.
              Jun 21, 2017
              Dear Manickavelu,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service has been deactivated from your number.

Aircel Social Media Team

Please deactivate this service otherwise I will port to other network ...I am facing lots of problem for this service everyday deducted 2 rs in my account... Please help me
                Jun 18, 2017
                Dear Krishan Kumar Sahani,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details to assist you better:

Service Pack name:
                Alternate no.:
                Last recharge amount:

Dear Krishan Kumar Sahani,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have found that you had been charged Rs2/- for the Auto renewal SMS pack on a daily activation basis and the same has been deactivated from our end. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver Is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel announced 348 rupees pack o[censored]nlimited calls and 2gb data. So i recharged it. But i receive only 100mb data then i called aircel customer care that customer care exexcutive asked 2gb offer only for 4g handset not for the 3g handset. But they did not mention it in the offer message. I have proof for that. I have attached that msg here

Aircel offer!
                  5. Pi227=4gb data;28d
                  Jun 19, 2017
                  May 05, 2017
                  Narayan789's response
                  My aircel cannot work present time. What the process to restart
                  My no. [protected]
                  Dear Albert004,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
                  Recharge Date:
                  Mode of recharge:
                  Transaction ID:

May 18, 2017
                  Dear Albert004,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team
                  My number has been reissued to some one ... Because i have not used that number for 2 months . I have paid the charges for life time incoming how can they take my number back without informing me ...Aircel number [protected]

my name is narayan kumar and alternate contact number is [protected]

please help me to get back my number
                  Aircel Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
                  Hi Narayan789,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has been disconnected under ZMU policy as per TRAI guidelines. Further, this number has been assigned to some other user as a fresh connection. Hence, the same can't be reissued to you.

Dear sir /madam,

I have lost my phone. It's number is [protected] - aircel.
                    Please deactivate it as soon as possible as i suspect it to be stolen. Since it has already been two days, the phone or sim might be in potent danger of being pirated.
                    I would be really grateful for the action.
                    If you require further details contact me by responding.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
                    Aircel customer.
                    Jun 10, 2017
                    Dear Sumedha Sankar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:

Dear Sumedha Sankar,

We request you to share the security check details to bar the number. Further, we request you to provide the alternate contact number for further process.

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm Rajender my phone number is [protected]. I am trying to send sms from this number but it doesn't go out from my outbox.. I've called to customer care many times and told them about this problem, , but the problem has not been solved yet after 4days, whenever I call them they ask me the same questions every time, . and every time they charge me 50paise, they have already charged me more than Rs5...
                      . now I don't think they will solve this problem of mine.. now I've started feeling that they are cheating.. they are making fool of me, they just want me not to use Aircel anymore..
                      Dear Guneja,

Sample number to which the sending SMSs is getting failed:
                      Alternate number:
                      Screenshot of the error message received while sending the SMSs:

Dear Guneja,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Dear Customer Service Team,

Thank you for your Service and the same time you people disturbing and making money from aged people too much by sending unwanted messages and the person receiving messages don't know what to do and he is pressing ok. The money is keep on deducting from his balance. You guys don't know othe ways to make money. Several time I called customer service and informed several time.

Kindly stop sending messages to this number and he is suffered too much.

Mob.[protected]

Balakrishnan on behalf of Jacob.
                        Jun 26, 2017
                        Dear Bala Samikkannu,

Dear Bala Samikkannu,

We would like to inform you that VAS services have been deactivated from your account.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir, i am holding a pre-paid aircel mobile no. [protected] in noida (Ncr circle). I did recharge of rs 99 (You give offer of 125 on recharge of 99 at that time) on 5th may 2017, after 1 hour i got the message of recharge successful, but when i checked the balance, there was no increment, from that time i'am trying to call customer care (198), but none of your customer care executive is free, i have tried lot of times. Please suggest me what to do now.
                          they called me(+911179400000)
                          Hi Yugansh Thakur,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Mode of recharge:
                          Screenshot of offer message:

i have added attached screen shot of my Bill Payment Details

Dear Yugansh Thakur,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. We are forwarding your concern to the concerned team.

Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                          this attached screenshot is the offer you are providing(highlighting one of Rs 99)

Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                          thanks for your quick response!
                          Updated by Yugansh Thakur
                          can you please let me know that how much time will you take to resolve my issue?
                          Dear Yugansh Thakur,

We regret the delay, we're in continuous follow up with the team. We'll update as soon as possible.

Dear Yugansh Thakur,

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite details.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have ported my aircel connection. I have paid excess amount for smooth porting. As per last bill, there is a balance of rs.561/- to be refunded. My number [protected]. Last bill number:[protected] dated 20/04/2017.
                            Name: j karthik bharathi
                            Address: 15/2, sri sai enclave, karpagam avenue, sembakkam, chennai 600073.
                            Also, i have updated my address lot times, but still my bill shows old address.
                            May 04, 2017
                            Venkatgiri
                            Yousufguda
                            Hyderabad
                            Pincode-500045
                            Plz reply me on my alternate no [protected]
                            As soon as possible
                            Dear Karthik Bharathi,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Karthik Bharathi,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs.561 will be refunded to your billing address within 30 working days.

Hi dis is shaik wali
                            Aircel Customer Care's response, May 9, 2017
                            Dear Customer(azhar.khan),

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 9, 2017
                            Hi Azhar Khan,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please find the PUK 03524216 regarding your Aircel no. 9700264788

Aircel Social Media Team

Some one has stolen my cell phone no. [protected] on 08.09.2017 at 09.45 am. At st. Mount railway station model no. Jtio gold samsung imei no. [protected]. Please track and block. As of now ie. 09.05.2017 upto 10.45 am. Thief is using my mobile no. [protected]. Please track and block., further i request you to send the cell no. Dialed in my cell. Till this time.
                              Jun 10, 2017
                              Dear Saravanan Gopal,

Complete Address:

Further, we request you to visit your nearest police station to trace the phone and please visit the nearest Aircel store to get the call details.

Dear Saravanan Gopal,

We would like to inform you that your number has been suspended under SIM lost barring on 9/5/2017.

Sep 27, 2020
                              Updated by Saravanan Gopal
                              Still I have not got my phone please

I give a place for tower installation into my area.
                                Village: Chhatai, post office: Chhatai, police station: Ranitala, district: Murshidabad, pin: 742302.
                                Ikbal-[protected]/[protected]@hotmail.cilom
                                Jun 27, 2017
                                Dear IkbalPriya,

We would like to inform you that, the government has focused on safety aspects in the wake of concerns raised by citizens about hazardous radiation.

We regret to inform you that, at present we are not doing any tower installation.

Aircel Social Media Team

My no. [protected] registration failed plz activate my no. I used this no. From 4-5 years... Plz activate my no... I m not used my sim for 10-12 days and today i checked my sim and it appears sim registration failed... No warning send by company for this topic and suddenly aircel failed my sim registration... This is not a good process... Up east sim... And any other information u can ca to my no. [protected]
                                  May 9, 2017
                                  Email id - [email protected] Phone no. - 7827993595
                                  Updated by A t u l
                                  Aircel company directly not accepted that [protected] is aircel no..
                                  Hi A t u l,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has been disconnected under ZMU policy as per TRAI guidelines. Further, please visit nearest Aircel store along with valid documents for further assistance in this regard.

May 23, 2017

Aircel Social Media Team
                                  I want to upload documents online...if possible because no aircel store near my location...
                                  A t u l's [Complaint's author] reply, May 17, 2017
                                  Plz contact to my no 7827993595...plz plz this no. Is very important to me
                                  Aircel Customer Care's response, May 17, 2017
                                  Hi A t u l,

We would like to inform you that there is no option to upload the documents online. Please visit below mentioned link to check list of Aircel stores available in UP East circle:

Plz call to my no. [protected]... I need some information

[protected] on this I don't have outgoing facilities and incoming facilities please resolve this
                                    Dear Customer(Aryanthegodfather11),

We have checked your account details and found that your number is in active status from our end. Hence, we request you to kindly visit the nearest Aircel store along with sim card for further assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have received sms on 03 rd may that my recharge is succesful but till now i can't make any call as my account showing zero balance. When i contacted customer care executives they didn't give any proper explanation and one lady executive mis behaved. I want them to refund the money or allot my talktime. This is the 3rd time am facing this kind of problem.
                                      Jun 13, 2017

Landmark:
                                      Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

May 13, 2017
                                      Dear Satabdi Mazumder,

We would like to inform you that as per our concern team you are facing issue with multiple location problems. We request you to check with other handset and please let us know if the problem will still persist so we assist you further.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am from jonai, dist-dhemaji, assam, i have two brothers and there is a land dispute going on between us. After the death of my grandfather, the rent for the aircel tower which is established on one of my brother's land was stop since the land was still on my father name and and was to be cleared when the land dispute was over and the land was named on any of my brother or me
                                        Bur, recently one of my brother has submitted a false/invalid affidavit which say that the land is on the name of my brother's mistress and thereby cleared all the rent. I queried the matter and when i contact the mauza office, i came to know that the land is still on the name of my father. They have submitted a false document and thereby cleared all the rent.
                                        Therefore, i kindly request you to query about the matter and take necessary action or help me with the right authority to contact about the same.
                                        Jun 8, 2017
                                        May 08, 2017
                                        Dear Sanjiv Kumar Sorahia,

We suggest you contact your legal adviser or advocate to get assistance in this regard as we can not help you for the same.