Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 4

Respected sir/mam,
My name is Vibinkumar V, my mobile number ([protected]) was under Aircel and later I ported it to Vodafone. Now the problem is the number got deactivated due to non usage (I went overseas) and not it's been moved to the parent operator ie., Aircel. Because of which I couldn't get back my number.
I've been trying to reach out the customer care number and various email id's but there wasn't any response at all. I kindly request you to help me to get back my number by any means. Thanks in advance!

Vibinkumar V
[protected]@gmail.com
Mar 10, 2020
Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Haven't got any response from Aircel. Please help me out with this!
Please provide the out going call history year of 2018 January to december month
thiyaguc's reply, Sep 13, 2019
out going call history year of 2018 January to December month

I am an existing customer of sbi bank holding a credit card from last 3 years last week i have applied for a new irctc card and today i have received a call from one executive from sbi named kunal having employee id: 271773 from the no.[protected] saying that he will merge my existing card with the new card which will be issuing and informed about all my relevant details and thereafter done 3 transactions amounting to rs. 10, 207.29, 10210.36 & 10207.29 has been done from my card around 11:15 to 11:30 am. I request you to find out the details of the person in whose name the number is registered and help me out to reach to the fraudulent person.
    Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aircel has installed a mobile tower on our building, tower id blr005. We were receiving rent every month regularly until 2017 first quarter. However from then, aircel stopped paying us rent and it has already been close to 2 years now. But they never turned up and we never received any rent ever since. We were contact by phone many times but they were not responding. My contact number [protected] [anil] kindly contact this number with regard to this issue as soon as possible.
      Pls provide the no who is HELP to withdraw the Aircel PF

Aircel has installed a mobile tower on our building, we were receiving rent every month regularly until 2017 first quarter. However from then, aircel stopped paying us rent and it has already been close to 2 years now. but they never turned up and we never received any rent ever since. We were contact by phone many times but they were not responding. My contact number [protected] [Anil] kindly contact this number with regard to this issue as soon as possible.
        Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the fraud happened of 11, 000 from the number [protected].
        Please help in order to get my amount reversed, . This guy is using worst languages and still pretending to be customer care executive which in real is a fraud. Please help me to get it resolved asap

Please resolve it asap

[resolved] aircel — deactivate my prepaid number

101 reviews
          Chennai, chennai district, tamil nadu, india
          Balav
          Submit a complaint
          Dear sir /madam,

This is to inform you that my mobile with number [protected] is missing. I would kindly request you to block this prepaid sim card of mine to prevent misuse. Please take necessary action immediately. Awating to hear from you.

Thanking you,

Your's sincerely
          Ravikiran
          Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked tatkal ticket on 15th july 2019 but its status is in wait list. So i cancelled tatkal ticket. Now i checked the refund status, it shows that money refunded and credited to the bank name zkpy. Details of the transaction given below.
            Complaint about refund status of cancelled tatkal ticket:
            Pnr no:[protected]
            Canc id:[protected]
            Refund id:[protected]
            Money not refunded but it shows that money deposited in zkpy bank
            Jul 24, 2019
            Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide the information regarding above mentioned contact number. He is trying to call my uncle and giving wrong information. Also he is calling from another two numbers mentioned below. If possible share owner of all three numbers.
              1. [protected]
              2. [protected]

If you provide the details, it will be helpful for us not to go in wrong direction.
              Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need a last three month cal details of this number [protected].as i am his gud friend .his phone is switch off from last three days.i am searching him continoysly but not found. I am are very unhappy as i have lost my gud frend aakash rai. Please mail me details on [protected]@gmail.com or cal me on [protected].i have invested some amount on his trust for alex enterprises as he is working to that conpany. He had made me profit also . He has sent me some statements on profit . I asked for withdraw..he had assured he wil pay me in a week. But his cel phone is switched off. As i am in fear where he has gone .so need call details of last three months and sms details also. Thanku.
                Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This number is fradulently listed in just dial comments for indigo visakhapatnam customer care. Irrespective of the topic they take your debit card details and pin tactfully and add to their upi transactions. Luckily i found their fraud on time

Be very careful with this number. Please trace the person and punish him as i saw some other complaint about the same number.
                  Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had an Aircel SIM which is closed by Aircel company before I Port. Now the problem is it was the number which I registered in many important places and Aircel company closed customer care number also not in service.. I've to port Aircel number into Jio so I need porting number which I am not getting and not able to contact Aircel. Kindly help as soon as possible.

Akash Kumar Singh
                    Cont: [protected]
                    May 13, 2019
                    No any step taken by company not even contact me by phone or mail still waiting
                    May 13, 2019
                    Updated by Akash1991
                    How complaints showing resolved when no body contacted me

Hi team,

Kindly be informed that Aircel tower at our terrace with proper agreement. Now the agreement got expired as per the terms and conditions. We need to remove that. Kindly assist to help on this to get sororities this issue. I am ready to file complaint on Aircel telecommunications.

C. Karthika...

Sir my name is anil kumar

I port no.[protected] from aircel to airtel postpaid. My no. Ported in airtel postpaid but i can't receive incoming call and sms services because from aircel my no. Not fully deactivated.

So i request to you please my no. Fully deactivate from aircel. If they (Aircel) deactivat my account then i am able to use my airtel postpaid sim fully.

Dear trai members,

I'm aircel distributor for last seven years.

Aircel company closed with out any notification.

We have stock recharge cards, mother demo balance, fos salary, fos sac, we have fixed deposit amount in aircel company...

We don't know what to do.. So please help us. Not only me. So many aircel distributors are there like me so please i request you trai to do save us.

Please help us to claim our aircel distributor final settlement. Please take action immediately.

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been also not getting aircel tower rent from dishnet almost 18 months situated in Baihata chariali Kamrup Assam pin 781381.

Lease already completed 6 months back .Whom to contact for dismantle the tower if no chance of revival or getting the future course of action .

Is there any any scope to put a joint petition .I have made a whatsapp group for such rent holder who can join by clicking below link

with Regards
                          Dr Saurav Deka
                          Kamrup, Assam
                          Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aircel has installed a mobile tower on our land, we were receiving rent every month regularly until 2017 first quarter. However, from then, aircel stopped paying us rent and it has already been close to 2 years now but they never turned up and we never received any rent ever since. My contact number [protected] kindly contact this number with regard to this issue as soon as possible....

I have aircel tower installed at my location from 2011 and its been 1.2 years have not received any rent for the property and also no communication from the aircel authorities.

As the land cannot be used for any other purpose and not getting the rent causing financial crunch.

Can you please resolve the issue at the earliest by settling the amount and providing clarity over the future agreement if to be continued or terminated.

Contact:
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            Location :udupi, karnataka 576103
                            Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello team, i tried to get connect with aircel but who ever showing in google maps it is showing shops are closed, i lost my aircel sim and also network not comming from long back. i want to port this aircel network to some other network, please help me to solve this problem.

Please help me to get port to other network. Also i am not able to find store to get sim.

It should resolve please...
                              I do not have my sim and i want to port the number as aircel is not working anymore. I have my aadhar linked to it, please resolve this. My aircel number is +91 [protected] and i need the upc code to port this number, my circle is jammu and kashmir. I am not getting any response from customer grievance number provided on the aircel website as well as appellate email address. If not upc, please help me resolve the situation in any other way...

I have a Aircel Tower installed in our Building, and have not received from February 2018. We have contacted our point of contact from Aircel office and have not got any proper response. The rent agreement has also expired on November 2018.

Kindly do the needful.

Padma Rajan,
                              Coonoor
                              Please reactivate my old number [protected]

Phone/mobile number: [protected] / [protected]

I had taken distribution of aircel in 2015 it was in icr location
                                Dhule (Maharashtra)

I have submitted all the documents which were requested by finance team at that time and had also company had agreed to pay the expenses charges for closing and transferring the remaining stock back

But as that company employee has left the job there was no more action taken from your side and my full n final settlement of my security deposit as well as other amounts are still pending

Following are my details

Account: 3023499
                                Name: himali enterprises

Kindly reuest you to please clear out my pending distributors full & final settlement at earliest

Himali enterprises
                                Rajesh bhanushali
                                [protected] / [protected]
                                Dhule (Maharashtra)
                                Oct 07, 2019
                                Updated by Raj Bhanushali
                                Where the Hell Aircel Corporate employees are ?? how come no settlement of distributors