Aircel — can't receive mnp

Arunkumar2384 on Mar 7, 2018
Hi. I'm arun. I was continuously trying to get port code. But after sending sms to 1900, i receive a reply mentioning "we r expecting some disruption in the network. Pl arrange alternative to ensure your connectivity. Aircel"

So i need your guidance to receive my portal code so that i can stay n the same contact number.

My mail id is
My aircel number is [protected].
My alternative number is [protected].

can't receive mnp

[Mar 07, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I have sent message for porting my mobile number to 1900 multiple times.
My number is [protected]. But I still didnt receive my UPC code. Kindly do the needful.
My number is [protected]. Please send me porting code because I am unable to create from my number. There is network but SMS is not going through. This is a very important number of mine, so please help me out. Thank you.

Iam using aircel network from past 4-5 years, now because of network issues I want to port my number but aircel guys were not sending me a upc. Please provide me my upc ASAP. My number is [protected].

Thank you.
Sir i have send unique porting code but the aircel company doesn't send this code plz solve this problem my mail id

My Mobile No is [protected]
I am aircel costamer i applied portel no i recived 5 digit portel no instead of 6 nos iam unable to change other company my aircel no [protected] pls help us
Kindly provide me the porting code for [protected].I tried sending from SMS but I didn't receive any code
I tried sending to PORT [protected] to 1900.SMS was send but I didn't receive any code.So kindly generate me the porting code for [protected].

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]