[Resolved] Aircel — deactivation of 2rs pack

Diksha Tyagi on Jan 3, 2018
Auto deducting 2 rs daily i did not activated any service. I have not used your mobile data please refund my amount or disconnect this number permanently, i don't want to continue with this fraud company. I'm trying to connect your customer care but all lines are busy.

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated service: ndmc170317pi2
My number: [protected]

About deactivate ndmc 170317 pi2

deactivation of 2rs pack
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer (Diksha Tyagi),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2018
Dear Customer (Diksha Tyagi),

We would like to inform that you have been charged for the activation of Rs 2/- auto-renewal Data pack. Hence, charges are found correct. You were charged Rs 16/- for Rs 2/- data pack. Rs 16/- will be credited to your number within 12 to 24 Hours. The pack has been deactivated from our end.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am Mahipal Singh... I want the UPC CODE of my number [protected]

I had tried so many times to send the message on 1900 but it's can't send. I want to port out in other operator... so please Send me the UPC code urgently.

Mahipal Singh
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2018

Dear Customer (Mahipal Singh2477),

We would like to inform you that your current status has been shared with the team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018

Dear Customer (Mahipal Singh2477),

We would like to inform that you have successfully sent Port Out message and UPC code has been generated and sent to your number. So, we request you to visit any nearby store of your recipient/new operator along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. 2 Passport size photographs